3.9/5
Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino Reviews
#2 in Coffee

Relax with a hot beverage! Enjoy a rich and delicious treat any time of the day with a Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino.

January 04, 2018

Excellent choix

J'adore le café et celui là est excellent. Un vrai cappucino comme on les aimes. En plus on peux s'en procurer un peu partout et le faire maison. Le goût est très bon et si on le préfère plus corsé on en mets plus.

October 17, 2017

more coffee please!!

I have been buying this coffee for years . love the creamy taste BUT could use a bit more coffee !! the sweetness is just right the cream is just right !!!just a little more coffee PLEASE !!

September 13, 2017

GREAT COFFEE!!!

this is a GREAT value if you want, GREAT taste for your money Tim's has put the price of their coffee up , with SMALLER, cups not smaller price!!! . make this every morning LOVE it because I can make it as strong or weak as I want . a tip!! add their regular coffee to make it stronger. LOVE IT !!! been buying it in grocery store's when I do my reg. shopping so GREAT!!! and can change it up if want !!!

September 02, 2017

Great for cold winter nights

I love a nice cappuccino, but they can be expensive. I love having this on cold winter nights, and it really satisfies my sweet craving! Great rich taste.

August 28, 2017

génial!

je ne suis pas une buveuse de café. Pourtant, ce produit je l'adore. C'est le seul produit à base de café que je bois régulièrement. J'aime le fait qu'on peux l'Acheter sans nécessairement avoir a aller au tim horton. Ca me permet de me le préparer à la maison avant de partir travailler. Je le recommande.

August 11, 2017

Canadian delight for non coffee lovers

This is a great place to eat and have a drink, honestly. Love how fresh their food is everytime I go.s.If you go I'd suggest getting a hot drink, a pastry, a sandwich or wrap. I would totally suggest you try them if you have already have not done so.

The French Vanilla is great for a caffeine fix even if you hate coffee it's sweet and tasty and if you want more of sweet taste add a shot of vanilla or caramel . :)

July 29, 2017

Great as a gift for friends and family!

My extended family love this drink as a gift when I visit them so I always stock up before I travel. It is easy to use, great for people who aren't intense coffee drinkers but still want a hint of coffee taste. It is a bit on the sweet side!

July 21, 2017

Bon produit !

Lorsque je veux me faire une vanille française à la maison, j'achète cette poudre chez Tim Horton, et je l'ajoute à l'eau chaude. Très bon goût, très semblable a celui du tim horton.

July 21, 2017

Just like Timmies

I love the French Vanilla Cappuccino it tastes just like what you'd get in the store. I buy at least 2 tins a year and its great to have when guests are over.

July 09, 2017

Tim Hortons at home

I'm not a coffee drinker and so my only options at home were tea or hot chocolate so needless to say, I was very pleased when Tim Hortons started selling these to take home! It is rich and creamy and with a nice hint of vanilla flavour. It taste exactly the same as in the restaurant. Love it!