Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1 out of 652 in Coffee

Relax with a hot beverage! Enjoy a rich and delicious treat any time of the day with a Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino.

July 21, 2017

Just like Timmies

I love the French Vanilla Cappuccino it tastes just like what you'd get in the store. I buy at least 2 tins a year and its great to have when guests are over.

July 09, 2017

Tim Hortons at home

I'm not a coffee drinker and so my only options at home were tea or hot chocolate so needless to say, I was very pleased when Tim Hortons started selling these to take home! It is rich and creamy and with a nice hint of vanilla flavour. It taste exactly the same as in the restaurant. Love it!

July 09, 2017

Je l'adore, ma marque et mon goût préféré

Ma saveur préférée et je n'ai pas été déçu du contenant. C'est sûr que je le trouve un peu cher mais en même temps, ça revient meilleur marché qu'aller chercher un café au Tim Hortons. La poudre se mélange bien et mousse aussi. Ne laisse pas de résidus au fond de la tasse. À essayer pour les adeptes du sucré!

June 27, 2017

I LOVE IT

It is a great drink to have while studying for long nights or when you just are craving a sweet but relaxing drink. During exams at home you will always see me drinking tim hortons products :)

June 21, 2017

What a treat!

I love having these around the office/home. I always had this while I lived at home with my parents instead of coffee for my study or cold nights. I've always loved having this as a treat, and still do. It beats buying single cups everyday and saving some change.

2.7/5

June 20, 2017

not as good as the timmies FV!

i drink this on a cold winter day or a fall day... heck, ill even drink it in the summer nights. it tastes okay, but it definitely cannot compare to the french vanilla that tim hortons serves in its restaurants. it tastes almost like a watered down version of the restaurant-served FV... which is why i probably wont buy this again but it was a nice little taste when youre craving a FV but live far from a timmies.

June 10, 2017

Though it doesn't taste exactly like a Timmies you would get from the coffee shop, it still has a great taste. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the in store version of this drink.

June 07, 2017

I love love love Tim hortons French Vanilla- and I was hoping that this product would taste exactly like the french vanilla that I would get from Tims and honestly it doesn't. It doesn't taste bad but for sure not the same at all.

June 05, 2017

For some reason I can't drink coffee anymore but I miss that hot morning drink and caffeine, I started to drink the Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino and I enjoy it alot and highly recommend it tastes just like Tim Hortons makes it.

May 30, 2017

Le meilleur vanille française que j'ai essayée! J'en suis accro, il est simplement délicieux, même mon conjoint l'aime (il est super difficile habituellement)!