Tim Hortons K-cups for Keurig Reviews
#12 in Coffee

May 04, 2020

My favorite

I am a Tim Horton's addict and being able to have my favourite coffee at home is always a plus. I always look for the sales and grab the largest box every time the Tim Horton's K-Cups are by far my favourite Rich creamy the original is perfect.

April 10, 2020

If you can’t go to Tim’s, then good alternative

French vanilla is my favourite and it is pretty decently close to the original. Good flavour and good value when on sale. Great for my home office and fast to prep

March 13, 2020

Attention Timmies Addicts!

If you love Timmies coffee, then these KCups are a great way are to save on your coffee budget. I find that the KCups are somewhat the same flavour of drive-through but perhaps a little bit stronger. If you are a coffee addict then I suggest these as a great option to save money.

January 14, 2020

Tim hortons coffee

I'm currently enjoying a cup right now. It has the perfect strength for me. I'm not a bold flavour coffe drinker. Tim's is my ho to for kcups purchases as I'm never disappointed in the taste.

January 11, 2020

Excellent!

Tim Horton is my favorite coffee place. I went there every day until I got introduced to These pods. They are convenient, easy to use, and you save a lot more money!
    I have tried every coffee product, and Tim Horton is the best.

January 11, 2020

Good alternative to buying at the store

My husband and I like the Tim Hortons coffee keurig pods. The flavour is close to ordering a coffee from a tim hortons restaurant. We will continue to buy these to save money.

January 06, 2020

Better Than in store

Love this product. When i cant get out to the local Tims i flip one pod in in my Kurige and a nice refreshing cup of tims . I also love the steep tea pods

December 18, 2019

Coffee on the go

Tim Hortons kcups are easy, quick and taste great. For busy mornings I use Tim Hortons kcups as I find the taste similar to going into Tim Hortons. My go to brand for keurig.

December 10, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again!

Tim Horton's coffee is my absolute favorite. This keurig pod's taste is so close to the coffee you buy in the drive thru. I will definitely continue to buy this brand of coffee keurig pods in the future.

December 10, 2019

My morning go to

We start our day with Tim's right at home thanks to these kcups. It tastes amazing and it's not too strong.
    I buy the box of 80 at costco for an amazing price, which saves us money since we don't have to buy a coffee each morning.

I do wish they were a bit easier to recycle though.
    Overall, great product.