Tommee Tippee Easy Roll Bib Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 462 in Baby Miscellaneous

May 25, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this product and can't say enough good things about it! We have been using this product since my son started solids and I love it. I love the pocket to catch any food that drops, and how it's easy to wash and to store.

March 17, 2017

These bibs are great for catching food. The pocket stays open to do so rather than shutting on itself like a lot of other brands. Washes easily and are durable. My first set I have had over two years and have had daily use. No cracks or tears or wear. I recently bought more and the colours have changed but the quality is the same.

May 27, 2015

excellent and easy to use and clean..

May 09, 2015

We bought the grandsons some of these wonderful bibs in their 1st few months. They are great and so easy to launder. I just throw in the washer with no fabric softener and air dry. These have saved so many cute shirts.

March 12, 2015

This was a great investment. Catches a lot of mess and saves baby's shirts! its more of a rubber or silicone material so a lot more comfy than other catch bibs that are stiff plastic!