Tone Blissful Awakening Body Wash Reviews

Good - 0

December 14, 2017

Smells.so.good.

All of the Tone body washes have a thick, lovely texture which lathers - a lot! A little goes a long way, making it even more of a good value, considering it's one of the least expensive body washes you can find. I like keeping a few different fragrances on hand to use depending on my mood. They smell good and exotic enough to take you on a mini spa adventure every time you shower.

February 27, 2017

I've always loved Tone. It's so reliable for me in the shower- more so than even Dove brand. The scent is always really refreshing and soothing. It would be a repurchase forever!

July 28, 2016

This is an amazing body wash! The scent is a very exotic vanilla with a hint of something I can't really pin point. The formula is very, very rich with very tiny exfoliating grains. When you use a shower pouf, you get such a gorgeous, foamy lather. My skin feels incredibly smooth and moisturised after using this every morning. The scent lingers for a few hours, which is an added bonus.