Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder Reviews
#11 in Powder

Good - 0

November 19, 2019

Super cute

Ok so one thing i love most about this product is the packaging. It sound silly but hey...
    this setting powder is easy to apply with a nice smooth puff

November 12, 2019

great setting powder

I use this setting powder everyday, all over my face to keep the oil away. Works great to absorb oil later in the day as well. Strong peach scent doesn’t bother me but may bother others

September 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Better then Laura Mercier

This is hands down my go to powder. Everyone swears by the Laura Mercier one but this one leaves your skin looking just as great but helps control oils so much better!

August 18, 2019

Best high end loose powder

I love loose powders even though they tend to get everywhere. This one from Too Faced is no exception. I was able to snag the full size in a holiday kit that cost as much as the powder itself so look for that type of deal. The powder is definitely mattifying and leaves no cast unless you put pounds of it on. It sets Makeup amazingly and doesn’t settle into lines. Oh did I mention it smells amazing. If you have oily/oily combo then this is a powder for you.

June 22, 2019

Une des meilleures!

Cette poudre libre est juste parfaite! En plus elle sent tellement bon. Elle matifie bien la peau et à une bonne tenue. Je l’utilise à tous les jours!

January 24, 2019

Perfect Setting Powder

Too Faced Peachy line is my #1 go to! If you have never tried it - do it!! The peach smell is to die for and this matte finishing powder sets my foundation & contour perfectly! My make up does not budge all day! Its absolutely amazing! I have combination skin and it helps set my make up & keep it in place all day. My forehead and around my nose are naturally oily and it doesn’t let any oil through. The rest of my face tends to be dry and it keeps my skin moisturized. Great product to be able to do both for my skin! I pair it with Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer Mini - Peaches and Cream Collection 0.68 oz/ 20 mL & Too Faced Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

November 19, 2018

Smells.. so... good....

I am not a huge fan of powders in general, but I love this guy so heres a review.

IT SMELLS SO GOOD!!! I feel relaxed when I put this on my face in the morning. I use a big fluffy brush but i feel like a powder puff would actually be the best method of application for this product.

It's a good product to even out any imperfections that might be in your foundation. I use this AFTER i've applied setting spray and I find it works much better that way. When I put setting spray on top it does not last all day and looks separated and spotty.

June 28, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this product!

I absolutely love this powder. I find that it keeps the matte look much longer then any other product. I’m a registered Nurse in the operating room and I wear a mask on my face all day and this product actually keeps my foundation in place all day right up until the evening.
    A little goes a long way!
    Not to mention the sweet peach smell is so delicious, makes me excited to apply it every morning.

June 27, 2018

My holy grail loose powder!

I love this powder so much I don't even know where to start. It's amazing at keeping me matte throughout the entire day and I have really oily skin. It's slight peach tint works very well at brightening my under eye area and it's a great powder for baking.

I have purchaced it once and it's lasted me a whole year even with every day use because you don't need a lot for it to do its job.

June 07, 2018
    California, United States

Beautiful product!! Smells amazing!!

I love the flawless outcome it gives my face. It smells wonderful too!! I have combo skin depending on the season/weather. At the time my skin gets oily, so after foundation and concealer I have to set with powder and this by far has been the best. I have rebought 3 times already!! And will continue to do so!!