Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder Reviews
#10 in Powder

February 27, 2020

Awesome smell, great product

I love this powder. It really does make skin matte, which this combination skin girl appreciates! Plus, the smell is so fantastic. I am really pale, so I sometimes have problems with powders oxidizing on my skin (even the ones that are supposed to be translucent). This powder doesn't oxidize even if I sweat a bit. It's a great powder!

February 22, 2020

You get a lot of powder in the large size

I have fallen in love with this loose setting powder, it has changed my mind completely about using setting powders. It sets beautifully, leaves my skin silky smooth and I have never had any issues with caking or pilling. It is expensive for a full size but for the amount of product you get it actually ends up being cheaper than other luxury powders.

January 31, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this!

This is the first setting powder I’ve ever tried (instead of a powder foundation) and I’m in love!!!! This product smells incredible and goes on perfectly with my skin. It does not change the appearance of the liquid foundation or concealer that I use but it does blur my pores a bit. It leaves my skin smooth and matte which is the finish I love with my makeup. I got this in a gift set and I will definitely be purchasing it by itself!!!!

January 04, 2020

New favourite setting powder

The quality of this powder is comparable to the Laura Mercier setting powder from my experience. The powder is finely milled - I could definitely tell the difference in quality compared to a drugstore dupe. It mattified my skin and actually seemed to have a blurring effect on my areas of pores and texture, almost leaving it airbrushed.

My only qualm about this product is that I'm not the biggest fan of its fragrance. It smells like a very fabricated fruit flavour, almost like a chemical peach, if you will. But it's not a big deal.

Definitely would recommend this if you want to save a couple bucks as it is cheaper than Laura Mercier but with the same great quality.

November 19, 2019

Super cute

Ok so one thing i love most about this product is the packaging. It sound silly but hey...
    this setting powder is easy to apply with a nice smooth puff

November 12, 2019

great setting powder

I use this setting powder everyday, all over my face to keep the oil away. Works great to absorb oil later in the day as well. Strong peach scent doesn’t bother me but may bother others

September 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Better then Laura Mercier

This is hands down my go to powder. Everyone swears by the Laura Mercier one but this one leaves your skin looking just as great but helps control oils so much better!

August 18, 2019

Best high end loose powder

I love loose powders even though they tend to get everywhere. This one from Too Faced is no exception. I was able to snag the full size in a holiday kit that cost as much as the powder itself so look for that type of deal. The powder is definitely mattifying and leaves no cast unless you put pounds of it on. It sets Makeup amazingly and doesn’t settle into lines. Oh did I mention it smells amazing. If you have oily/oily combo then this is a powder for you.

June 22, 2019

Une des meilleures!

Cette poudre libre est juste parfaite! En plus elle sent tellement bon. Elle matifie bien la peau et à une bonne tenue. Je l’utilise à tous les jours!

January 24, 2019

Perfect Setting Powder

Too Faced Peachy line is my #1 go to! If you have never tried it - do it!! The peach smell is to die for and this matte finishing powder sets my foundation & contour perfectly! My make up does not budge all day! Its absolutely amazing! I have combination skin and it helps set my make up & keep it in place all day. My forehead and around my nose are naturally oily and it doesn’t let any oil through. The rest of my face tends to be dry and it keeps my skin moisturized. Great product to be able to do both for my skin! I pair it with Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer Mini - Peaches and Cream Collection 0.68 oz/ 20 mL & Too Faced Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!