Good

Torani Salted Caramel syrup Reviews

Ranked #412 out of 586 in Coffee

Taste

March 03, 2017

I just bought additional flavours not listed here because this one was so good. I went to Ireland for a vacation a few months ago and everywhere we went, there were flavoured lattes. I've had a few here since being back and it's just not the same. Not even from starbucks... Because I'm not in a major city, there aren't any places that have specialty drinks besides starbucks so we bought an espresso machine and I've been making my own. THIS SYRUP IS AMAZING in them. I just went back and bought pumpkin pie syrup and chocolate chip cookie syrup. I'd honestly try any of their syrups since having this one.

Taste

October 27, 2014

Caramel flavor is great in coffee, but add salt to it and WOW!!! I couldn't believe the difference! It really gave my coffee such a boost, with a slightly exotic taste. The salt is just enough to tease your taste buds, not "salty" at all, exactly what you'd expect from tossing a salted caramel into a cup of hot coffee and letting it melt and blend. Perfect! My only gripe is that Torani syrups can be a bit pricey, and they are sometimes hard to find, especially Salted Caramel. I stock up whenever I'm lucky enough to find it. Highly recommended!