Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup

Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #486 out of 652 in Coffee

December 30, 2016

I love the Torani syrups. I used to buy the Sugar-free Vanilla Syrup in the past and have liked it. Although I have developed this weird taste whenever I eat or drink something with Splenda or acesulfame-K.
    If you are not very sensitive with artificial sweetener, this sugar-free syrup is not too bad. In fact, it's really great on any drink. I have used it for ice coffee, homemade coffee smoothies, and also added a few drops of it on my coffee grinds before brewing and it just gave a right amount of sweetness and Vanilla taste in my coffee. It has 0 calories so if you are trying to watch your calories, this is a good product to use if you still want a bit of flavor and sweetness to your drink.

August 25, 2016

This is a pretty good sugar-free syrup! No sugar free syrups are absolutely amazing, so that has to be kept in mind when trying such syrups. Nonetheless, this one tastes pretty great when you make a latte with it (especially a coffee latte because the coffee has a stronger taste that mixes better with the syrup). It has a distinct (artificial) vanilla flavour, while many just taste like chemicals and actually spoil the taste of your drink. I'm very satisfied with syrup, and will continue to use it!

March 02, 2016

I love this for a non cal treat for my coffee. Unfortunately it is a little pricey. Maybe not if you are always buying coffee at Starbucks or something but I always brew at home. So I don't use everyday, just when I need a pick me up. But it tastes great.

September 11, 2014

I LOVE this product! I use it with my Keurig Rivo all the time! It makes the very best tasting lattes. I like to add whipped cream, and voi-la! Every bit as good as something you'd pay $5 a cup for at Starbucks!!!

girlrudy added a new review for
    The Ordinary "Buffet"

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns