Trident in Watermelon twist

Trident in Watermelon twist Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 91 in Gum

June 16, 2016

This is the flavor i always look for ... its a nice combination of the best melons ever.. its sweet but not to sweet and the flavor lasts a long time!!

June 16, 2016

I've been picking this one a lot b/c it's always at my Dollarama, which means this pack of 14 sugarfree sticks is only $1 and you can't beat that. I'm a fan of most Trident gums as they're sugarfree and actually fight off and prevent cavities, so I always chew it after snacking. I personally love this fruity flavour, it's a little watermelon and a lot of tropicalness. I've bought it again and again b/c it's nice and sweet and the flavour lasts a long time for a fruit flavour.

May 29, 2016

Really good, sweet flavour. It's pretty long lasting but nothing super impressive. The gum doesn't get stringy the longer you chew which I really like.

May 29, 2016

I love having a pack of sweet fruity flavoured gum in my purse so whenever I have craving for something sweet I can chew some gum instead of something much more unhealthy. I love this watermelon twist flavour, very yummy and lasts a decent amount of time.

March 25, 2016

I love sweet fruit flavors. This gave me that but the flavor didn't last as long as other trident flavors. It has a topical fruit flavor of watermelon, honey dew and cantaloupe