Trident Splash Strawberry Kiwi Gum Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #69 out of 113 in Gum

June 07, 2017

I absolutely love this gum !!!! It tastes so good and I thought the flavor lasted longer than some other gum I like as well. Also my kids like it too which is a bonus

April 27, 2017

I love chewing gum. But in that you try to find gum that has lasting flavor. Fruity gums I find are usually the ones that lose flavor the quickest, which is why this one is on my top chewing gums list! The flavor pops in your mouth, and lasts! :) At 4 calories for a piece of gum with 0 sugar, it's a great way to curb cravings for sugar.

March 20, 2017

I enjoy Trident gum but I feel the Splash line was a total fail! Especially this flavour. It tasted so artificial it was not even enjoyable. The concept behind the product is pretty cool but the flavour is just not there. It's also more expensive due to the hidden splash factor and you get less pieces. That makes no sense.

March 18, 2017

Now this is a very nice and tasty combination,Trident Splash Strawberry Kiwi Gum.I like it actually I like it a lot.Great for after meals to freshen your Breath.There are different other Flavours that trident has out but I don't like he Watermelon taste or the Fresh Mint either..I like this one ,The Trident Splash and the great flavour of Kiwi and Strawberry is the one I like the best.Give it a tr

3.2/5

March 18, 2017

Je n'aime vraiment pas le goût de la gomme splash aux fraises et au kiwi de Trident.
    Quand je mange une gomme c'est pour me rafraîchir l'haleine et même après le goût de faux fruits sucrés il n'y a pas de fond de menthe.
    Le petit jus sucré chimique au centre n'est pas bon non plus

March 18, 2017

Delicious bites of strawberry with a quick blast of kiwi. You can't really taste the kiwi but the strawberry is strong and tasty. The flavour lasts a decent amount of time.

March 01, 2017

Im not one for flavored gum but this stuff was awesome. I don't know why it has such a low rating.
    I couldn't stop eating this stuff. Full of flavor but like most gum only lasts a few good minutes

2.7/5

March 01, 2017

Trident gum always tastes so delicious for the first 60 seconds then it starts to taste like rubber. I love the packaging and amount of gum included. If the taste lasted linger it would be perfect.

2.8/5

January 18, 2017

This gum is GREAT, for 30 seconds. then the flavour is gone!! I enjoy the combo of strawberry kiwi- but because it does not last as long, I wouldn't buy this again. It is too disposable

2.3/5

January 18, 2017

It tastes okay overall but the squidgy mush in the centre amoes it pretty much a texture nightmare. It turns to goo within the first couple chomps. No thanks.