Triscuit Thin Crisps Reviews
#151 in Crackers

January 02, 2018

Delicious and crunchy!

purchased to add to chees, meat tray for the holidays! was very impressed with crispiness and taste. will try other flavors for sure, purchased Original for this time

November 24, 2017

I love these

These are a great take-along snack! They are delicious on their own, but also can be paired with so many different things too! I like cheese and crackers, or even hummus with these is good too!
    They are crunchy and are not horrible for you either. They are a healthier alternative, that tastes great!

November 24, 2017

The best type of triscuits

I have loved Triscuits since I was little, we make them with melted cheese on top and they are AMAZING!

The thin crisps are my new favourite version as they are much lighter than original triscuits and they are almost like chips. I always buy them when they go on sale for $2 or less. Just make sure that you seal them well as they will go stale once opened.

June 04, 2017

We eat these with hummus all the time, they are great because they are not too thick! I wish they came in a bigger size because we go through them so fast.

April 26, 2017

I really love triscuit crackers. I especially love the original triangle ones as they don't have any added sugar in them and aren't too thick. I have also found that these crackers often go on sale which makes purchasing a healthy product easier.

November 13, 2015

Soo good!!!! I love these crackers, they have a great texture and taste.

June 11, 2015

I love these crackers! I make a point of always having a box of them in my pantry. I don't find these crackers overly salty. I think most crackers are a little pricey but I usually buy them on sale.

2.3/5

September 03, 2013

Not a fan. I thought these would be a nice change from regular Triscuit crackers but was sadly mistaken. They are over seasoned and salty. No one in my family liked them and we tried two of the flavours. Plus the triangle shape does not make it easy to top with cheese etc. I like the original Triscuits ad that is it. I would not waste your money. There are better flavoured crackers to be had for sure!