Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant - Closer Reviews

• Formulated with hyaluronic moisturizer, best known for its ability to lock in 1000x it's weight for more moisture and hydration
  • Thinner formulations allows for heightened sensation and feeling
  • Compatible with Trojan Vibrations
  • Provides a more natural sensation so couples can feel each other
You may also like Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant in "Sensitive Touch"

2.0/5

April 21, 2015

This product is not for me, I found it was sticky to use and had to add water to get it to work. I prefer the silicone based lubricants.

April 21, 2015

wasnt messy like some of the lubricants Ive tried and didnt leave a greasy feeling!

April 20, 2015

No mess! Dries quick for a no mess!

April 20, 2015

I have received the lubricant to try as part of ChickAdvisor's product review club. I love using it as the lubricant is non-sticky and gave me a close feeling. It lives up to its claims and would recommend it to anyone that wants a water-based lubricant.

April 20, 2015

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor review panel. It was definitely a great product. It was smooth, but not slimy and did not cause any adverse reactions as some other products have. It not only started things out well, there was a tingly warmth and a lot of sensation. Sensational :)

April 20, 2015

I like that this product had a silky texture that wasn't sticky. It had a smooth glide that wasn't oily or greasy.

3.2/5

April 20, 2015

it feels good when you put it on your fingers ..silky but i prefer a less liquidy lubricant as i find this one too runny.. i do like the concept thou ... thanks for the chance to review

April 20, 2015

I received this product through the Product Review Club. It's water based, which I like and it's supposed to be extra moisturizing as well as still feel natural and allow partners to feel each other.

First of all, I have to say that one of my pet peeves when using lubricant is that it often dulls the sensation of my partner and I, but with this product, I was really impressed! It was extremely moisturizing, very thin consistency and yet I actually had much more feeling than when I normally would use lubricant.

I'm thoroughly impressed and would recommend it!

April 20, 2015

Was excited to be able to review this lubricant !
    Tried it a few times and everytime I found that either it's evaporating quickly ory skin is sucking it up. I had to reapply many times
    I would recommens giving it a try. But it wasn't for me:(
    Water lubricants don't work well for me

April 20, 2015

This is definitely a product to get "EXCITED" over, so to speak. So hubby and I had many opportunity to try this product. Over all quality of the product is good. We substituted Trojan H2O I place of our regular lubricant on several occasions.
    Although it is a good product we did not find it great. The only downfall we found out was that it dried much faster than others, therefore having the need to use more.