Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant - Closer Reviews

• Formulated with hyaluronic moisturizer, best known for its ability to lock in 1000x it's weight for more moisture and hydration
  • Thinner formulations allows for heightened sensation and feeling
  • Compatible with Trojan Vibrations
  • Provides a more natural sensation so couples can feel each other
You may also like Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant in "Sensitive Touch"

April 13, 2015

This so much fun to try!! My husband loved it! It isnt sticky and doesnt dry up! Love love lived it! Everyone should have a bottle!!

April 13, 2015

great texture and not messy at all !

April 13, 2015

Felt very natural, not sticky or messy. Did what it should do, and was enjoyed. :)

April 13, 2015

I was part of the product review for this product (THANKS CHICK ADVISOR WHAT FUN!) and I have to say this is a great product. Its a nice big size bottle which is great as it will last a long time, it was not sticky or smelly which is great. It feels a bit thin but it works amazing! I think the thinness allows for more pleasure and fun. I am sold!!!!

April 13, 2015

My husband and I both loved Trojan H20 Water-Based Lubricant-Closer.
    It was easy to use and non-sticky which was great.
    I liked the fact that it had an easy to open and close lid.
    I will defiantly use Trojan H20 again.

April 12, 2015

Thanks to ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try out Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant. My partner and I really enjoyed using it. It was easy to apply with absolutely no irritation whatsoever. Being someone who is highly sensitive to harsh ingredients and fragrances, I really loved the fact that it has no smell and was very gentle. It did not burn or sting as some lubricants do. It really is a great lubricant and performs really well. I highly recommend it.

April 12, 2015

I received the Trojan H20 water based lubricant from Chickadvisor for free and loved it! I have been using a water based lube for 3 years now and I have to say that I am glad I tried this lube! It lasted much longer then my previous brand and it was not sticky or jelly. I really liked that it absorbed into the skin and did not leave a wet, sticky feeling after. I found that it felt cool which was nice and helped the intimacy! I would definitely buy this product again and I will be using this as my regular brand of lube from now on!
    I will and have been recommending this product to friends because of the great long lasting, non sticky effects of this lube! Can't wait to try this again and again!

April 11, 2015

This product worked better than I expected! It was smooth feeling and had no sticky feeling. We definitely felt "closer". We will be buying this product again.

April 11, 2015

I haven't had a whole lot of experience using personal lubricants - but the Trojan H2O Closer is defiantely a "do over" WOW!! lol! Non-greasy and not sticky at all - no mess to clean up! Pleasurable consistency and fresh scent. Worked very well and I would recommend this brand in an instant! *I received Trojan H2O Water Based Lubricant Closer for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club*

April 11, 2015

I had never used any Trojan lubricants before but I had the opportunity to try their H2O Closer for free. First off, I really like the bottle. It is easy to pop open the lid because the tab is large enough to easily get your thumb under. And the spout/hole is designed to keep the fluid from running out quickly so it comes out in nice drops, making it very easy to control how much you want to squeeze out. It works well and is non-sticky. It claims to seamlessly vanish after use but I found that I could still feel it after it dried. It doesn't just evaporate into the air like water would but still leaves behind a slight film. But at least it isn't a sticky film. This is a good lubricant and it does make the experience more enjoyable and painless, but I wouldn't say it is light-years better than other water-based lubes I've used. It is slightly more expensive than other brands so unless it is on sale I don't know that I would chose it as my first choice. But if you are looking to try a different product than what you normally use and want one that works well, isn't sticky, and is mess-free, than this is one that I would recommend.