Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant - Sensitive Touch Reviews

• Formulated with hyaluronic moisturizer, best known for its ability to lock in 1000x it's weight for more moisture and hydration
  • Thinner formulations allows for heightened sensation and feeling
  • Compatible with Trojan Vibrations
  • Gentle formula, free of fragrances or dyes
  • Micro-infused with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for skin conditioning
You may also like Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant in "Closer"

2.3/5

April 22, 2015

I received the Trojan™ H2O Water-Based Liquid Lubricant - Sensitive Touch for free to test/review from Chick Advisor. I wouldn't recommend this product to those looking for a water-based lubricant. The positives of this product were that I appreciated that it was fragrance/dye-free (as my skin is sensitive) and that the product, when applied, was not sticky.

However, I felt that it did not lubricate as well as other products (even no-name products) I have tried in the past. The directions instruct you to "apply to intimate areas and reapply as desired". I needed to continue reapplying the product as the lubricant was almost absorbed like a moisturizer. This did not "enhance" the ease or comfort of sexual activity. I actually felt it impeded the activity, as we continued to reapply the lubricant looking for the desired effect and ended up using another product.

Although the Trojan™ H2O Water-Based Liquid Lubricant - Sensitive Touch product is reasonably priced compared to other water-based lubricants, I won't be repurchasing it as it did not meet me needs for effectiveness and quality!

2.7/5

April 21, 2015

Was pretty pleased with this product, as I have not tried any lubricants for many many years. Worked well, did what it said it would achieve, wasnt too greasy/messy and it didnt irritate the skin. I found it had more benefits than not.

April 17, 2015

I recieved this product free to test from ChickAdvisor. I was a bit hesitant to review it, due to the personal nature of the product, but decided it was a good chance to try something new and be able to give others an honest review of the product. I have sensitive skin at times and this product did not irritate me at all. Both my partner and I were not big fans of lubes, due to past experiences. Trojan H-20was great! None of the stickiness, staining, clumping, or smell that is found with so many brands. You also needed just a tiny drop, so the bottle will last ages, even with regular use. Love this product! Feels very natural and smooth.

April 12, 2015

I was sent this product as part of the Review Club. I found that it did live up to its advertising in that it was non-sticky but it did feel like it dried out quickly during use. Compared to other lubricants, it needed to be reapplied more than once. I liked that there was no cloying, strong smell though. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it as everyone has different needs/wants; it wasn't terrible but it isn't a lubricant that I would seek out in the future probably.

2.8/5

April 08, 2015

defiantly worth trying. and is mess free