Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant - Closer Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 37 in Sexual Health

• Formulated with hyaluronic moisturizer, best known for its ability to lock in 1000x it's weight for more moisture and hydration
  • Thinner formulations allows for heightened sensation and feeling
  • Compatible with Trojan Vibrations
  • Provides a more natural sensation so couples can feel each other
You may also like Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant in "Sensitive Touch"

November 26, 2016

OK so this is amazing lube. Best I've ever seen out there and it is soooo smooth. Almost silky like. It's definitely worth the money and I recommend anyone active to try this.

November 07, 2016

Me and my Boyfriend both love this lube. It is so smooth and you get so much for your money. I have super sensitive skin and it has yet to bother me. Give it a try ladies

September 14, 2016

I just bought this lubricant and i loved it. It's non sticky, which to me is the most important thing. It doesn't smell weird and the packaging is very convenient. Love it.

April 24, 2016

I am very sensitive and this stuff did not hurt me. Not sticky and not thick. Very nice and easy to wash off when done. Also used it on my back for massage cream and it was good for that to

March 23, 2016

this is a great product. it's not sticky and doesn't leave a gross mess, also if you do happen to spill it cleans up beautifully. It also absorbs into the skin, so you get a moisturizer at the same time

March 23, 2016

Trojan H20 is a water based lubricant and is an excellent product. It is not sticky and doesn't leave a mess. The formula slowly absorbs into the skin. Worth every penny in my books!

October 01, 2015

wow an amazing product that lasts a long time!!!

September 28, 2015

Hitting your 40's is great in many ways, but sometimes we need a little help ;) The Trojan H2O lubricants are amazing. Being water based they are not irritating as I have found others to be, and they truly lubricate and last for a long time. Who doesn't want to have it last longer? Amazing product!

July 30, 2015

I received this product for review and was very excited to get it when it did arrive. My husband and I both enjoyed it and thought that it had an amazing effect on our intimacy. We gave it a try for a few days and it kept up it's reputation. I found that it did dry up rather quickly, which was most unfortunate because we had to use more of it. But it was a very easy to use product otherwise.

May 19, 2015

This is really awesome stuff, works very well!