Tums Smoothies Reviews
#224 in Remedies

November 26, 2017

Love the flavors!

I don't mind the original minty flavored Tums but I just love the berry flavor better! I don't take them too often, however, I find that they work quickly and take away either my heartburn or reflux problems completely. They're also very easy to chew. Would definitely recommend this product as it's easily available at many places and seems to be an affordable price (depending on where you shop I guess).

November 26, 2017

Works immediatly

I love having tums around. When i have any kind of heartburn or indigestion, tums takes it away immediatly. It doesn't taste like medicine and actually tastes like candy. Which makes them even better. I can rely on them whenever I need them to work

January 09, 2017

When I eat something a little too spicy or hot I know a smoothie will bring me fast relief. I like the smoothie over the TUMS regular, I don't find them near as chalky. They dissolve quickly and I find I get relief pretty

January 03, 2017

I will always reach for this version of tums. Not only does it not leave the chalky taste in your mouth but it also tastes fairly good. This type of tums always helps to no longer have the acid build-up in my stomach and helps almost instantly.

November 28, 2016

I find that Tums Smoothies (I have flavor Berry Fusion) always helps when I get an upset stomach or heartburn. I sometimes get an upset stomach when I eat something that doesn't agree with me. I will take a Tums Smoothies - usually two and I find that it works very well and I'm feeling good within fifteen minutes. I really like how fast they work - they really make a difference in a very short time.

September 26, 2016

I try not to medicate myself too much, so I take these only when I have a really unbearable acid reflux. That is why I always get the extra strength ones. I keep them everywhere - my purse, car, first aid kit. They have a long shelf life. Tums are one of the rare medicines that are safe for pregnant women, and trust me, they need it. They do taste a bit chalky, but not unbearable, and you can get your calcium from them (if you take enough vitamin D).

July 15, 2016

I love Tums Smoothies! They're as effective as regular Tums at combating heartburn except with a much smoother texture (less chalkiness) and a nicer taste. In addition to treating heartburn, I also use these as calcium supplements since they're so cheap. If you're using them as calcium supplements as well, I would advise taking one in the morning/afternoon and one in the evening/night since the body absorbs calcium more effectively in smaller doses at a time, but avoid taking calcium with coffee as the caffeine will interfere with absorption.

June 09, 2016

I started experience in heart burn for the first time ever a few years ago after I had my son, I tried taking the original tums and they were disgusting. I tried these and thought they tasted great and worked very quickly. These are pricey but completely worth it when you have heart burn.

May 19, 2016

I never had heartburn until I was pregnant and hated the taste of tums, but I purchased the smoothies kind and was able to eat them daily. The taste was much improved from the original fruit or mint tums and they took the heart burn away almost instantly. I keep a container in my car !

February 15, 2016

Get product works fast, and works well! The new smoothie taste is just great though have to watch myself that im not snacking on them. Nice to have something that works and tastes good!