Tweezerman Slant Tweezers Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 302 in Eyebrow Care

Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world. Tips are hand-filed and perfectly aligned to grab the hair everytime. Stainless steel with baked enamel finish in black/midnight sky.

March 12, 2017

These tweezers are a great value for their price. The slanted tip is very convenient for removing eyebrow hairs. They are very easy to use and pull the hairs out without much pain.

February 28, 2017

I have tried so many eyebrow Pluckers and none of them do a good job like these ones do The others do not grab the hairs very well I have a hard time The Tweezerman Slant Tweezers eyebrow Pluckers always get the exact area the hair it's easy to come out it doesn't hurt I love this Plucker

February 17, 2017

Used to have the pointy tweezerman tweezers that I absolutely loved but lost, bought the angled ones by mistake. Decided to try them out anyways... And they suck! I cannot get the hang of them! I can't even seem to grab any hairs with them! They are also quite expensive for tweezers so I wasn't impressed!

July 05, 2016

The benefit to these is that the grip is unlike others you'll find in the store. Make sure you clean them like any other product, some antibacterial alcohol or however you prefer just to make sure it remains sanitary. Great for plucking eyebrows and stray hairs.

July 05, 2016

By far the best tweezers I ever owned. They never seem to lose their sharpness, and so easily grasp and hold onto even the finest hair. They are more expensive than most other brands, but will truly be the last pair you ever need. (Unless like me, you misplace them, and buy another pair ;-)

June 14, 2016

I was looking for a good pair of tweezers and came across this brand which was on sale but still found the price high compared to other well known brands that I have used but was not happy with the quality or results. I splurged and bought the tweezers. I love these tweezers and quard them with my life. These are the BEST ones I have ever used and will continue to use. These tweezers hardly cause pain and will take out the smallest of hair. My eyebrows have never looked their best until now and I credit Tweezerman.

March 24, 2016

I use my tweezer everyday!! I love this unique slant, it's so easy to use!! They come in all kinds of adorable colours and patterns. I have 3 just so I can find them quickly :)

March 24, 2016

The only tweezers I would ever use! They make plucking your eye brows less of a chore because it's so easy to grab the little hairs with them. Bit expensive but totally worth it!

December 17, 2015

Bought this on a whim at Sephora because I was in a "spend-y" mood and always wanted to invest in some tweezers so I wouldn't have to go get my brows done professionally that often.

These were nominated in allure 2013 as an award winner and I believe they deserve it ! These are easy to use and can really get the tiny hairs.

Price is pretty high for a pair of tweezers, but if you take care of it / don't lose it, this is well worth the investment.

August 26, 2014

My only complaint is the price. Who wants to pay over $20 when you can buy tweezers for $5. But they work. They are the greatest tweezers. They help with the smallest hairs and I find they hurt a lot less. Very easy to use and hold.