Tylenol Extra Stength

Tylenol Extra Stength Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 559 in Remedies

July 04, 2017

Only you Tylenol

Once a month I get the worst pains all over my body so bad that I can't get out of bed. I've tried other brands of pain medicine but only Tylenol extra strength works well enough that I can jump out of bed and carry on my day like a normal girl. I need this I my life! I have extras with me always

June 01, 2017

I frequently suffer from migranes and nerve damage present, so Tylenol extra strength is a definite must have in my household. I also keep it handy in my purse at all times !

May 27, 2017

I don't get many headaches or pain but when I do these work quickly and effectively. They have a nice coating on them which makes them much easier to swallow and I find that taking 2 is always enough for me.

May 27, 2017

I have had migraine problems since several years ago. I tried many products to help solve this recurring problem but nothing seemed to work until I tried Tylenol Extra Strenght for migraine relief. This is honestly a life-saver. Living with migraine problems put a real strain on day to day activities so this product really is a life-changer in my opinion.

September 23, 2016

They are very easy to swallow and they don't upset my stomach. These are the tablet but I've taken the capsule before and they made me vomit. They do provide fast acting relief for my headache. They can sometimes make me sleepy. However they get the job done.

August 23, 2016

Tylenol Extra Strength works great for getting rid of mild aches, pains, and headaches. I take two pills, and within half an hour, my headache, or aches/pains are alleviated. Definitely worth the cost.

April 20, 2016

Tylenol did the job and erased any problems I may have with one single pill, whether I'm suffering from headaches or even a fever. Great product, worth it.

April 20, 2016

I don't like having to use pills to help with my pain, especially my headaches. But this stuff is the only thing that works, whether it's for immediate or long-run relief. I've used ibuprofen, Tylenol, drugstore brand pain killers and nothing has worked as best as this stuff.

April 12, 2016

I always have a bottle of extra strength Tylenol in the medicine cabinet. I don't find it as effective as ibuprofen, but it is good for minor aches and pains or for alternating with ibuprofen during a migraine or stubborn fever.

April 12, 2016

I have a lot of allergies, but Tylenol is the one thing I can take. I had brain surgery a few years ago, and still have some headaches and body pains. Tylenol is the one thing I can take that helps every time.