U by Kotex Barely There Thin Liners Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

Barely there feeling

June 14, 2017

I use these daily!

These are fantastic! My mom suggested using these and I thought it was weird to wear a liner when not on my period. Once I tried it I haven't stopped! They just help you feel fresh and clean throughout the day and also help your cute underwear stay cute! I highly recommend them!

May 30, 2017

Love these! They are barley noticeable. When you have it in it like nothing's there but it still protects you! Feels good moves with your body and it's just perfect!!

May 15, 2017

The U by Kotex Barely There Thin Liners are great to use if you are someone like me to easily spots. These liners are so thin and discreet! They fit into panties very easily, and you can barely tell that they are there. The packaging is super fun and colorful too!

May 15, 2017

These seemed a little bit expensive when I first started buying them and I guess they still are but it's totally worth the price. It's are effective pad and doesn't really feel like your wearing one at all.

April 16, 2017

These are pretty expensive but honestly I love them. Theyr super cute and compact and can easily be thrown into your purse, wallet, or backpack. They are packaged very nicely and they work amazing. I love how you cant even tell you are wearing one of these. They are also really sticky so they stay in place!

March 13, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Super mince, confortable, emballage vraiment cute! Je n'utilise que ce produit depuis que je l'ai découvert! Tellement mince qu'on ne le sent pas, mais il est tout de même efficace!

March 13, 2017

These panty liners are so thin and so ccomfortable that you really don't even know it's there. Barely there is the right name for them. They're just the right size for a thong panty. I would definitely recommend them to other women. Very comfortable and discreet. Great product.

March 13, 2017

très bon produit. j'aime beaucoup les emballages coloré cela donne du pep. Elle son vraiment mince et très confortable. Je l'ai recommande pour toute personne voulais une produit très mince.

March 13, 2017

I recently received a free sample of these in the mail and was pleasantly surprised as to how much I loved them. I have always used "Always" and have never been keen on switching a good thing. I love that they have a variety of different sizes, styles and options. The barely there liners are so great. You can hardly notice them without losing out on any protection.

March 13, 2017

Moi j'adore cette marque c'est super efficace mais pas hyper confortable :( mais elle sont tres absorbante :) et anti odeur ;) je vous l'est recommande pour les reg'es abondante