U by Kotex Barely There Thin Liners Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 242 in Feminine Hygiene

Barely there feeling

April 16, 2017

These are pretty expensive but honestly I love them. Theyr super cute and compact and can easily be thrown into your purse, wallet, or backpack. They are packaged very nicely and they work amazing. I love how you cant even tell you are wearing one of these. They are also really sticky so they stay in place!

March 13, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Super mince, confortable, emballage vraiment cute! Je n'utilise que ce produit depuis que je l'ai découvert! Tellement mince qu'on ne le sent pas, mais il est tout de même efficace!

March 13, 2017

These panty liners are so thin and so ccomfortable that you really don't even know it's there. Barely there is the right name for them. They're just the right size for a thong panty. I would definitely recommend them to other women. Very comfortable and discreet. Great product.

March 13, 2017

très bon produit. j'aime beaucoup les emballages coloré cela donne du pep. Elle son vraiment mince et très confortable. Je l'ai recommande pour toute personne voulais une produit très mince.

March 13, 2017

I recently received a free sample of these in the mail and was pleasantly surprised as to how much I loved them. I have always used "Always" and have never been keen on switching a good thing. I love that they have a variety of different sizes, styles and options. The barely there liners are so great. You can hardly notice them without losing out on any protection.

March 13, 2017

Moi j'adore cette marque c'est super efficace mais pas hyper confortable :( mais elle sont tres absorbante :) et anti odeur ;) je vous l'est recommande pour les reg'es abondante

March 13, 2017

I was very disappointed in these liners...firstly, I found the "packaging" they were in to be difficult to open (the individual packaging)... secondly, I found the adhesive was not strong enough to keep the liner in place; and thirdly, I found it sort of "bunched up" inwards making it uncomfortable to wear and not providing full protection to the crotch of the panty...especially disappointed since I really like the night time liners with wings - that's the reason I thought I'd try these.

March 02, 2017

I wear thin liners every single day because I want to keep my thongs as clean as possible (so that they last). I've been using always & carefree, so it is my first time trying u by kotex. I think they're all quite comparable and at this point, I'll just buy the cheapest brand. One thing I did notice was that u by kotex has a lot more waste than the other brands. For a product that's so thin, I find it quite environmentally unfriendly. Otherwise, I really enjoy using these for every day !

March 01, 2017

This product is by far the best pantiliner I have that I ever used. It is extremely thin and you don't even feel like you're wearing one. I absolutely love the product

October 18, 2016

kotex is a great band I find other ones use too much plastic and this feel like real cotton , worth the price and love the cute packaging that it comes in