Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 22, 2020

Great setting spray!

I love this product for helping my makeup stay on all day. It also helps to take away the powdery looks of a fresh face of makeup. I use more sprays than it suggests (probably 6-8), but that’s just personal preference. I have had a few bottles where they don’t spray as well, but that doesn’t happen often. Overall a great fine-spraying mist!

March 31, 2020

I would but this product again

This setting spray is a game changer it makes your makeup last for hours and hours I use it as my finally step in my makeup to keep it looking like I just applied it a little goes along way

March 21, 2020

Worth it

Great setting spray. I use it quite often. I find that it keeps my makeup looking nice and fresh all day without requiring reapplication. I have purchased both the deluxe size and full size before in the past. Both last so long. The price may be a bit steep, but for something that works well, and lasts forever, it is worth it.

March 06, 2020

BEST SH*T EVER

This is the best setting spray i have ever used in my whole life. I have tried a lot and this one is soooo bomb your makeup will stay on and will never crease

March 02, 2020

Holy grail setting spray!

This setting spray wasnt convincing to me at first because it is quite expensive. But after trying the product, I noticed quite a difference! After using the setting spray, everything was still in place and every little time I had to wipe my face, I still had my makeup on. A few sprays go a long way!

February 27, 2020

Best Setting Spray ever

Makeup seriously stays put when I set my face with this. I have naturally oily and dry skin at the same time, and this spray doesn't let my foundation seep through my dry spots like usual.

February 06, 2020
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Worth every penny

I’d be lost without this spray, when I started using it I noticed a huge difference straight away, my make up stayed put all day at work instead of rubbing off as the day went on. It’s a little weird when it goes because it feels like it’s dripping off but it dries without interfering with your make up.

February 01, 2020
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Wouldn’t be without it!

Love this setting spray. Literally makes my makeup last all night. I’ve recently bought a cheaper spray and it doesn’t work like this one does. Will be purchasing again.

January 31, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

The best setting spray around

I love this and always come back to it , my skin is oily however when using this my makeup doesn’t crack in my pores etc and lasts all day . Generally looks better using it then without love it beats even macs

January 29, 2020
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Amazing!!

This is perfect for long days/nights out with makeup on. No matter what you’re doing this will keep it practically all in place so you don’t have to constantly worry about your face and doing touch ups.
    This product is so simple to use and can be used for small amounts of makeup put on to a full face. I definitely recommend as this can be used by anyone.