Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 19, 2020

100% best setting spray on the market

Absolutely died over this product when I tried it!! I bought the travel size as I have never used a setting spray before... and let me tell you my makeup did not move from morning until night!! Even on vacation in the heat my makeup stayed in place. 5 stars and I highly recommend!

September 10, 2020

Love it

I love this setting spray. It makes my makeup last the entire day. My makeup literally does not move AT ALL. It's amazing! I do have oily skin though, so I find that after using this setting spray I have to use blotting paper at least once throughout the day or else I look too oily.

September 06, 2020

The best setting spray i have ever used

I was skeptical at first, but this stuff really works. It really holds my makeup in place, even after full day at work or outside. Literally keeps my face looking fresh & glowing!! Absolutely worth buying!! 👍

July 05, 2020

It works

Urban Decay All nighter setting Spray is good spray to use!!!!!! I’ve tried replacing this item and it makes my faces oily if I don’t use this. It’s a very good produc!!!! Keeps make up in place!!

June 20, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

One of thew best setting sprays

I really like this spray. I would have given it more stars but I think the price is a little too high and my face started to itch a little after the product was on for awhile. I had makeup on for 8 plus hours and it stayed put. When you spray your face it is a fine mist and it doesn't erase your foundation.

June 17, 2020

Best setting spray

I’ve been using this setting spray for years and it’s never disappointed. People would ask me how my makeup stayed in place for so long. One of my long time favourites.

June 16, 2020

Heavy duty setting spray

I love this setting spray for the summer time or when I’m going to the club.
    It keeps my makeup intact, doesn’t matter how much I sweat 💦. I really Love it and recommend it!😍

June 08, 2020

The best setting spray

I have used a lot of setting sprays, but this one is by far the best one. It is a little pricey, but it’s worth it. My makeup lasts all day with this on.

June 02, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Perfect Setting Spray

The truth is that I was skeptical about setting sprays, I didn't think they worked, and that they were more like a placebo to make you believe that makeup lasted longer. I have super greasy skin and the truth is that zero helps make makeup last a long time, so encourage me to try this spray and go from skeptical to a faithful believer. LOVE!! From the first time I tried it I noticed that my makeup lasted much longer and not only that it helped me a little to mattify my skin, it even passed the test of the club. It is not a cheap product but the truth is that each peso is worth it. Simply the best setting spray there is.
    The truth is that I was skeptical about setting sprays, I didn't think they worked, and that they were more like a placebo to make you believe that makeup lasted longer. I have super greasy skin and the truth is that zero helps make makeup last a long time, so encourage me to try this spray and go from skeptical to a faithful believer. LOVE!! From the first time I tried it I noticed that my makeup lasted much longer and not only that it helped me a little to mattify my skin, it even passed the test of the club. It is not a cheap product but the truth is that each Pound is worth it. Simply the best setting spray there is.

Updated On: June 02, 2020

May 16, 2020
    Iowa, United States

The Best!!

This is the best setting spray I've used. I help in valet running in the humid midwest summer heat, and the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray has help my makeup survive the day. It has a very fine spray, goes on evenly and dries quickly. Absolutely worth the money.