Prestige Item
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original Reviews

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the legendary primer in the beauty industry. Eyeshadow Primer Potion is coveted by makeup artists and makeup junkies alike because it guarantees more vibrant eyeshadow that lasts for 24+ hours and NEVER CREASES! Once you experience its powers (plus how smoothly it glides on – an added bonus) you’ll never want to live without it. Original formula dries down invisibly, while Eden, Sin and Greed are shades that can also be worn as shadows or highlighters!

For more info, visit Urban Decay.

February 08, 2015

This stuff is amazing. I couldn't believe how amazing my shadow looked and how long it lasted. I've always heard how much better your shadow looks with a primer but never really found my previous primer that effective. This is now my new staple.

January 29, 2015

A little goes a long way. I wear eyeshadow pretty much daily and this never fails me. I've also been using the same tube for a year. So you get your moneys worth.

January 17, 2015

I use this product everyday before applying eyeshadow, eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. I need my make-up to last 10 plus hours and this, along with the all-nighter spray, are splurges every girl should have.

January 14, 2015

I like this eye primer better than Too Faced's Shadow Insurance. It seems to last longer. I have heard great things about Urban Decay. They were sold out at Sephora and I received a sample in the meanwhile. You only need a tiny dab and it works well over the whole eye area with that tiny bit. It's the original formula. The price is pretty good too.

January 12, 2015

First tried this as the sample that came with my naked 3 palette and liked it so much I ended up buying it from sephora. i opted for the smaller travel size because a little goes a long way and it will last me a very long time. Using this my eyeshadow doesn't budge all day and doesn't fade in colour.

January 07, 2015

So I got a sample of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion with my UD Naked 3 Palette. It makes my eyeshadow look like I just applied it even when I get home from a 9 hour work shift, and I love the feel of it on my skin. It keeps everything in place, prevents creasing and just makes me feel confident that my makeup is holding up. And a little goes a LONG way. Definitely going to be making a full size purchase when I go to Sephora in a couple of weeks. Totally sold.

December 21, 2014

Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion is one the best in my opinion my eyeshadow never crease it stays put the whole day even on a hot summer day it does not go away it's a good buy.

December 08, 2014

Once you use this, you'll wonder how you lived without it. Keeps makeup on allllll daaaaay and all night and even the next day if you need to. Love the anti aging formula too.

November 20, 2014

So pricy for me as Im not a huge eyeshadow wearer. But i do like this a lot. It does work, and for people that do their eye shadow often I find it works very well.

November 06, 2014

This primer gives a great non greasy base which allows your shadow to glide on lovely. It doesn't crease and it helps my shadow to last all day and night