4.9/5
#125 in Perfume

Good - 0

November 10, 2020

Simply heaven

OMG I absolutely love the smell of this I had ordered a few sample sizes and that wasn’t enough I literally had to run out and go by full size im in love with this perfume so seductive

February 07, 2020
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Valentino Born in Roma Parfume

I had opportunity to try sample of Valentino Born in Roma Parfume and I liked it so much that I had to purchase full bottle of it. It smells absolutely amazing and lasts really long. Its really feminine scent I really adore it. Bottle of Valentino Born in Roma parfume also beautiful and looks great in my collection. I know it's not a last bottle I bought, because I just love it.

October 28, 2019
    United Kingdom

OMG!!!!

This product is Amazing! It last all day while I'm at work. People have commented on how lovely I smell, that's a nice feeling. The bottles look amazing too.

October 10, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Beautiful fragrance

I just love this fragrance, Valentino Donna Born in Roma for Her is so beautiful, delicate. Definitely I will recommend it to my friends and family and definitely I will buy it again.