Veet Easy To Use Wax Strips Face and Bikini Sensitive Formula Reviews
#225 in Hair Removal

May 30, 2017

Usually I use the spa clay, but I wanted to save a couple bucks and try something new. I do like these strips, work well but I find them to be pretty sticky and hard to use the first time. I like the spa clay a bit more because you can cut smaller strips for different spots.

March 08, 2017

I just tried the Veet Face/Bikini wax strips for the first time. You just peel them apart and you have two ready to use wax strips. They work really well with little discomfort. I will purchase them again.

January 27, 2016

I always buy this brand now that I have found it. It is easy to use, removes all hair, perfect sized strips, gentle on my sensitive skin. Love this brand!

March 31, 2015

Removes hair, leaves skin smooth.

August 10, 2013

This is a good and soft product to work on sensitive area for waxing. it is extremely easy to use and I really do recommend it.

July 10, 2013

These strips don't leave my skin all dry and itchy. They easily remove hair and are the perfect size for the bikini line. I have never used them on my upper lip though (I'm such a wuss!).