veet hair removal cream dry skin Reviews
#76 in Hair Removal

Amazing - 0

July 31, 2017

works, but stinks!

This was my first time using hair removal cream and I was surprised at how well it works. It was certainly effective and simple to use but the smell of burning hair made me want to puke!

July 31, 2017

Ça fonctionne bien... mais ça ne sent vraiment pas bon.

Dieu que la crème Dépilatoire sent mauvais! Par contre, la crème dépilatoire de Veet est très efficace lorsqu'on veut se débarrasser rapidement et sans douleur de nos poils. Nos jambes sont toutes douces après utilisation de ce produit, mais je suggère fortement de ce nettoyer après utilisation sinon l'odeur du produit reste sur votre peau.

March 21, 2017

This works as intended. Removes all hair seamlessly. The burning hair smell is wretched though. I tried this with a mail-in-rebate, I would not buy it at full price.

October 08, 2016

This was my first time using hair removal cream and I was surprised at how well it works. It was fast and easy with 100 percent effectiveness. Great for people who struggle with shaving.