Venus Razors Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 475 in Hair Removal

The Venus razor line is designed to be interchangeable - any razor can be used with any handle, any time! Available cartridges include Venus & Olay, Embrace, Breeze, Divine, ProSkin, the classic Venus razor, and more.

May 23, 2017

Les rasoirs Venus offre un rasage de près et qui n'irrite pas la peau. La lame peux être utilisée plusieurs fois avant d'être changée. Le rapport qualité/prix est très bon. De plus, on peux retrouver régulièrement des bons rabais pour ce produit.

May 19, 2017

These are really good razors, but I wish they lasted longer. I read a beauty hack online that you can soak them in olive oil to keep the blade moisturized and use jeans/denim to run the razor along to sharpen it, but haven't found either super effective. Still, these are great multi-blade razors, I just wish they were cheaper (especially the refills).

May 19, 2017

These work quite well, but I wish they'd last a little longer before they start to get dull. They do give you a fantastic shave when you grab a new razor though.

May 10, 2017

ces rasoirs sont les meilleurs que jai essayer jusqua maintenant, meme pas besoin de lotion pour le rasage car il en a tout autour du rasoir.. et ils laisse nos jambes tres douces

May 10, 2017

Venus razors are the only ones I will use. They give me a nice close shave, without having to go over and over it. These razors also go over my knees and ankles easily without nicking or cutting me. They are a tad pricey but haven't found anything cheaper that works as well as these.

1.5/5

May 04, 2017

I must say that I am really not a fan of these razors at all. They do not give me as close of a shave that i would like to have and gave me bad razor bumps.

May 02, 2017

I don't like these razors at all . When I used them I would get a rash and cuts all over . I was so tired of them not working well for me I decided to get a men's razor and I've never looked back . I'm pretty hairy for a woman so I need something that works amazingly and Venus razors just don't measure up . I can get them for free with sales and coupons and I won't purchase them for myself . But I grab them for other people .

April 27, 2017

I love Gillette Venus razors. They never cut up my legs. I have tried other brands because I like to save cost but I keep on coming back to Gillette Venus razors. They glide on my skin without any skin irritation or cutting of the skin. Tis Brand is #1 in my books.

0.5/5

April 24, 2017

I recently bought a two pack of these razors and won't be using the 2nd one. They left me with incredible cuts and scrapes despite being careful. The second day I used it I gave up on the supposed inbuilt "gel" bars and used shaving cream but I still had stubble and scratches on my thighs. I only tried these because I had a coupon for $1 off but no price will make me buy these again. What a shame

March 28, 2017

For a close shaving disposable razor nothing beats venus razors! What I really love about them is that they flex and therefore they are great for shaving all the curves of my body! And I can actually skip a day of shaving because these razors provide such a close smooth shave...I can't use any other razors now!

Trump

BoatDriver added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite actors/actresses?

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

The Shield

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme