3.9/5
Venus Razors Reviews
Ranked #3 in Hair Removal

The Venus razor line is designed to be interchangeable - any razor can be used with any handle, any time! Available cartridges include Venus & Olay, Embrace, Breeze, Divine, ProSkin, the classic Venus razor, and more.

September 18, 2017

Good variety of products to fit any type

I have owned different Venus razors over the years and they have all been good to me. The fancy ones are nice when I can get them on sale but the standard ones work just as well. It is all I use!

August 11, 2017

All Time Favorite

This is my all time favorite goto razor for doing my legs, I no longer need shaving cream or gel as it has the great soapy bars around the razor. Glides smoothly over skin and gives a great shave. Easy to use and disposable. I tend to stick up when this is on sale because razors are a bit expensive, and when it only comes with 2 I'm a pack - unless you use a different scent - eg. Olay and buy the refills for the stick. Comes in different skinda/scents and good for sensitive skin.

July 31, 2017

love these razors!

they're effective so you can use them more than once. have strong sharp blades, a padded shell around the razor to moisturize your legs and leave your legs feeling great!!

June 13, 2017

A fancy razor that barley removes hair.

I dislike these razors very much mainly for the fact that the lotion bars on the top and bottom of these razors are way to big and it stops the blades from fully reaching the skin. You think that this would prevent the razor from cutting your skin but it's quite the opposite, because the lotion bars are so big you have to push harder for the razors to reach the hair, so this also means your Puchong harder on your delicate skin. Over all not worth the price in the slightest.

June 01, 2017

These razors are great! I love the feeling after my legs are shaven, so smooth because of the olay head of the razor. They are reasonably priced for the actual razor but not the refills. I just buy new ones each time.

May 30, 2017

I am used to stealing my husbands razors so finally I got my own and must say I prefer to use his! for me it didn't even come close to how his worked on me.. I had to go ver places 2 and 3 times.

May 29, 2017

Leaving you with soft silky smooth legs after every use. And you can use the blades more than once the cost is great and they come in a few different varieties.

May 23, 2017

Les rasoirs Venus offre un rasage de près et qui n'irrite pas la peau. La lame peux être utilisée plusieurs fois avant d'être changée. Le rapport qualité/prix est très bon. De plus, on peux retrouver régulièrement des bons rabais pour ce produit.

May 19, 2017

These are really good razors, but I wish they lasted longer. I read a beauty hack online that you can soak them in olive oil to keep the blade moisturized and use jeans/denim to run the razor along to sharpen it, but haven't found either super effective. Still, these are great multi-blade razors, I just wish they were cheaper (especially the refills).

May 19, 2017

These work quite well, but I wish they'd last a little longer before they start to get dull. They do give you a fantastic shave when you grab a new razor though.