Venus Razors Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 467 in Hair Removal

The Venus razor line is designed to be interchangeable - any razor can be used with any handle, any time! Available cartridges include Venus & Olay, Embrace, Breeze, Divine, ProSkin, the classic Venus razor, and more.

March 28, 2017

For a close shaving disposable razor nothing beats venus razors! What I really love about them is that they flex and therefore they are great for shaving all the curves of my body! And I can actually skip a day of shaving because these razors provide such a close smooth shave...I can't use any other razors now!

March 25, 2017

These razors are my definite favourite, the only ones I buy for myself! Most of the time I don't even need to apply shaving cream because the razor blades have lotion built in. Unfortunately they can be a little pricey, & always buy on ale!

March 24, 2017

This is the only type of razor I will use! Any other razor is scary and I am sure to cut myself. This razor has the perfect flexible head with moisturizing cushions. I love how long they last and how easy it is to find replacement heads. They are a little expensive though.

March 22, 2017

I find that I am least likely to nic my legs while shaving with a Venus razor. They stay sharp for quite awhile although they do get rusty quickly if not covered.

March 14, 2017

Venus razors are the only razors that I use! They stay sharp for a long time, provide a close shave and don't cause cuts or razor burn! Definitely recommend them!

February 27, 2017

Best razor ever. The head follows my curves perfectly, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and completely hairfree! I also love the moisture ribbons surrounding the blades that leave my skin silky smooth!

January 28, 2017

I started using Venus razors a number of years ago with a coupon offer. They work great even without shaving gel. The blades last a long time and leave your skin smooth. My go to razor

January 22, 2017

I have never been a fan of venus razors. I get them for free in teen packs usually, and they just do not last long at all. They dull SO fast and dont even get all the hair off your legs. And they are expensive

January 20, 2017

The Venus rasors have been my go to for a long time. Never really have a problem with nicks and cuts. it glides smoothly and shaves the hair off in one stroke. Affordable

January 08, 2017

I started using Venus razors a number of years ago with a coupon offer. Once I tried them I was hooked. They work great even without shaving gel. The blades last a long time and leave your skin smooth. They're the only razor I will use.