Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

September 27, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

Great daytime perfume

This is sweet smelling and long lasting, I have had many people ask what perfume am I wearing, good price, great smell, pretty bottle, long lasting what more could a chick want.

Love it

This perfume has a very sweet smell, I use it everyday. The price is very good, and it’s my everyday go to perfume. It’s loved by everyone, and the bottle is very pretty for a gift.

East Sussex, United Kingdom

Beautiful smell!

Have used it for years, such a good price for a long lasting perfume that smells absolutely lovely! Get it every year as a Christmas gift and lasts very well.

Southwark, United Kingdom

Everyday perfume

I like its sweet and light fragrance. Not expensive so I use this as my everyday perfume. Its lid has a crown shaped diamanté ring which my teenager daughter loves to wear.

February 25, 2021

Love this!!

The scent is amazing- it has become one of my favourite go to perfumes. I don't know how best to describe it expect that it's quite pleasant haha. See if your local store has a sample you can try out, I think you would like it too!

February 08, 2021
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Princess

Love this perfume! Always buy this perfume when going through duty free at the airport it’s definitely a holiday perfume for me! It’s so sweet & syringe & it lasts ages on the skin too! Isn’t too pricey either which is always a bonus! Been using for many years now and still love it! Highly recommend! Xx

United Kingdom

Vera wang

This is one of my favourite perfumes. Long lasting fragrance and good in value. I have the whole collection as I love the brand. Well presented.

My kids love the scent also and they are teenagers.

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Not to expensive and smells lovely

I have used this perfume for about the last 10 years. It’s smells lovely and isn’t to expensive. It’s long lasting and I use as my everyday perfume and it’s not to overpowering but you can tell you have it on.

United Kingdom

Beautiful

This perfume is one of my favourite everyday perfumes it smells absolutely beautiful and fresh I would 100% recommend it to everyone. Ot always gets compliments and is inexpensive if you shop around. I would say it's a must buy

2.7/5

February 05, 2021
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

weak perfume

I was excited its from vera wang but also disappointed with the not long lasting scent. The scent itself is great but dont expect it to lasts more than 2 hours although edp claimed. The bottle is lush and comes with like a pretty ring