Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

July 21, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Sweet and refreshing

-This a favourite of mine as I used this perfume during my teenage years.
    - Pretty packaging as it made me feel and smell like a princess. I also like the name of this perfume as it is very feminine.
    - Has really nice scent and notes. Smells sweet but not over the top.
    - Great availability as it can be found in most online/in-stores.
    - Affordable price.
    - Is a strong scent so lasts all day.
    - Recommend it to individuals who like sweet, fruity or refreshing scents!

July 17, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Smells divine

This product has a lovely scent that lasts all day long! It smells very girly and floral. The bottle itself is gorgeous! Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to smell like a princess.

July 15, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Always recommend

I got bought this several years ago as a gift and always restocked since. This is one of my favourite perfumes with it’s sweet (but not over powering) fragrance. Would suit anyone

July 14, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Beautiful

Beautiful bottle and beautiful fragrance, smells so lovely and sweet. One of my favourite perfumes. I especially love the top of the bottle, can be used as a ring, such a lovely touch

July 14, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

My new fav!

Love this perfume and I am definitely converted. I got a sample and then bought a whole bottle. It smells divine and lasts all day. I always get compliments from people asking what perfume I am wearing

May 26, 2019

Not a fan of the amber base notes

I had initially purchased this after extensive research, having been persuaded by the consistently positive reviews and the sweet, vanilla, and cacao accords described by others. So, when I saw it on sale from $80 for $40 at Rexall, of course I bought it! However, after longer wear, I was turned off by the amber base notes. I don't hate Princess, but I was hoping for something more suited to my personality.
    I ended up returning it and deciding on Britney Spears Circus Fantasy instead at a fraction of the price with greater satisfaction. I will say that I am impressed by the longevity of Princess, which I could smell on my jacket days after wear. For the price, though, there are better options for me.

April 10, 2019

lovely fragrance!

Such a lovely fragrance! I love that is goes well with SWEAT! Don't mean to gross anyone out but that is my job... I'm out in the heat and sun all day and I sweat and this fragrance is fresh and light and doesn't give a sour smell at the end of long hard day....

March 22, 2019

So fresh, flirty and fun!

I absolutely loved this perfume. I first got this perfume when I was in high school. It is sweet, but not overly sweet. I have purchased it a few times. It is a perfect girly scent.

March 18, 2019

I truly feel like a princess wearing this!

This perfume has been out since my childhood and I remmeber growing up as a teenager this was my favourite perfume of all time (and still is). It is super light and soft but it keeps the scent for about 4h. It has floral, vanilla, chocolate, and guava scents to it which gives it a very fruity and light smell. It reminds me more of a flowery honey type of scent and it will be my go-to perfume for a long time. The bottle lasts me about 6 months used occasionally (going out) but I believe one or two sprays will do just fine to keep the scent lasting for a while.

February 25, 2019

Great gift

My mom got me this and it's a great gift that I really enjoy and love. The smell is strong a little goes a long way. I feel like a cute princess and smell grown and not like flowers or too fruity which are more young and old scents