Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

April 10, 2019

lovely fragrance!

Such a lovely fragrance! I love that is goes well with SWEAT! Don't mean to gross anyone out but that is my job... I'm out in the heat and sun all day and I sweat and this fragrance is fresh and light and doesn't give a sour smell at the end of long hard day....

March 22, 2019

So fresh, flirty and fun!

I absolutely loved this perfume. I first got this perfume when I was in high school. It is sweet, but not overly sweet. I have purchased it a few times. It is a perfect girly scent.

March 18, 2019

I truly feel like a princess wearing this!

This perfume has been out since my childhood and I remmeber growing up as a teenager this was my favourite perfume of all time (and still is). It is super light and soft but it keeps the scent for about 4h. It has floral, vanilla, chocolate, and guava scents to it which gives it a very fruity and light smell. It reminds me more of a flowery honey type of scent and it will be my go-to perfume for a long time. The bottle lasts me about 6 months used occasionally (going out) but I believe one or two sprays will do just fine to keep the scent lasting for a while.

February 25, 2019

Great gift

My mom got me this and it's a great gift that I really enjoy and love. The smell is strong a little goes a long way. I feel like a cute princess and smell grown and not like flowers or too fruity which are more young and old scents

February 07, 2019

Beautiful scent

This perfume has been around for a while and it is so clear as to why! The scent is so floral and pretty its perfect for the girly girl, its also easy to find and most stores that sell perfumes and the price point is average.

January 24, 2019

Love this scent

This scent is very floral and is light enough for daily use. I put it on before I go to work and then find that it faded quickly over the following few hours.

October 10, 2018

Soft and Sweet

I absolutely love this perfume. It's not overpowering and doesn't give me a headache which is a plus! I have mixed this with other perfumes and it makes a great pairing every time so it is a go to for me. I get a lot of complements from it especially when I mix it and the scent lasts a long time.

September 19, 2018

Vera Wang Princess perfume is a regular go to for me.

I first bought this for my daughter as a birthday gift. She loved the pretty bottle as she was in a "princess phase". She loved the scent and I thought it smelled pretty too so I started using it. It has been one of my favorite regular scents now for awhile, I have replenished it several times.

May 13, 2018

My everyday perfume

I absolutely love this perfume, it is my go-to everyday perfume. I can't even count how many bottles I have gone through. It is soft, light, vanilla-y and smells absolutely lovely. I receive compliments on a regular basis about how lovely I smell when I wear this perfume. I wear this everyday, it is definitely my signature perfume!

April 13, 2018

Smells wonderful

I love this perfume. It is a lovely soft scent that lasts all day! I would definitely recommend this scent for everyone! It is a little bit expensive but definitely worth it!