Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

March 10, 2021
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Beautiful smell!

Have used it for years, such a good price for a long lasting perfume that smells absolutely lovely! Get it every year as a Christmas gift and lasts very well.

February 25, 2021

Love this!!

The scent is amazing- it has become one of my favourite go to perfumes. I don't know how best to describe it expect that it's quite pleasant haha. See if your local store has a sample you can try out, I think you would like it too!

February 08, 2021
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Princess

Love this perfume! Always buy this perfume when going through duty free at the airport it’s definitely a holiday perfume for me! It’s so sweet & syringe & it lasts ages on the skin too! Isn’t too pricey either which is always a bonus! Been using for many years now and still love it! Highly recommend! Xx

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Vera wang

This is one of my favourite perfumes. Long lasting fragrance and good in value. I have the whole collection as I love the brand. Well presented.

My kids love the scent also and they are teenagers.

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Beautiful

This perfume is one of my favourite everyday perfumes it smells absolutely beautiful and fresh I would 100% recommend it to everyone. Ot always gets compliments and is inexpensive if you shop around. I would say it's a must buy

January 23, 2021
    South Carolina, United States

Absolutely love this perfume

One of the best smelling perfumes out there. I love this perfume, the name of the perfume. It smells amazing, it comes in a cute heart shape bottle with a jeweled crown on top of it. I have 6 bottles of this perfume because I love it so much.

November 05, 2020

Amazing !!

Staying power is great, the scent is sweet and just a little floral on me. This would make an excellent Christmas gift for a women . The bottle is gorgeous.

October 23, 2020

Fragrance Family: Woody & Earthy

ideal for those who don’t normally wear perfume. It is composed of a single note, called cetalox, which is usually used in perfumery as a base note. Here it plays the lead role for a fragrance that will easily satisfy the most difficult tastes, and particularly those preferring discretion over complexity.

October 19, 2020

Delightful

This is my go to perfume. It’s not over powering. It lasts a longtime. I hope that I can get it in the future. I wear it on every special occasion. I always have people ask what I’m wearing

February 03, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Fit for a princess

Thia is my everyday handbag purfume always purchase time and time again as its cost effective i usually look out for a deal in my local discount store as they often have vera wang scents and i usually pick the 100ml version. If you like sweet long lasting smells then this is for you often receive compliments on it