Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

October 10, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smells great

I love this perfume . It smells great and leaves you smelling Great . I love fruity scented perfumes and this is just that . I would buy again and I would recommend.

May 26, 2019

Not a fan of the amber base notes

I had initially purchased this after extensive research, having been persuaded by the consistently positive reviews and the sweet, vanilla, and cacao accords described by others. So, when I saw it on sale from $80 for $40 at Rexall, of course I bought it! However, after longer wear, I was turned off by the amber base notes. I don't hate Princess, but I was hoping for something more suited to my personality.
    I ended up returning it and deciding on Britney Spears Circus Fantasy instead at a fraction of the price with greater satisfaction. I will say that I am impressed by the longevity of Princess, which I could smell on my jacket days after wear. For the price, though, there are better options for me.

April 10, 2019

lovely fragrance!

Such a lovely fragrance! I love that is goes well with SWEAT! Don't mean to gross anyone out but that is my job... I'm out in the heat and sun all day and I sweat and this fragrance is fresh and light and doesn't give a sour smell at the end of long hard day....

January 24, 2019

Love this scent

This scent is very floral and is light enough for daily use. I put it on before I go to work and then find that it faded quickly over the following few hours.

September 19, 2018

Vera Wang Princess perfume is a regular go to for me.

I first bought this for my daughter as a birthday gift. She loved the pretty bottle as she was in a "princess phase". She loved the scent and I thought it smelled pretty too so I started using it. It has been one of my favorite regular scents now for awhile, I have replenished it several times.

3.2/5

May 16, 2017

I remember purchasing this perfume many years ago. It smells great and has a good staying power. I found that by the time the bottle was half way finished I was already sick of this strong scent.

March 24, 2017

LOVE THIS . ITEM BUT, ITS PRICEY. I . HAVE NEVER SEEN IT UNDER $30. ITS USUALLY $55-78 WHICH, ISN'T AFFORDABLE FOR A EVERYDAY ITEM. HMMMMM

March 18, 2017

Vera Wang Princess Perfume is a nice sweet smell that I can actually wear its not over powering. a sweet fruity simple smell that lasts. I have many reactions to perfumes and this one is a good reaction

March 10, 2017

J'aime varier mes parfums et j'utilise à l'occasion le parfum Princess de Vera Wang.
    La forme de la bouteille est adorable et vraiment féminine.
    Des notes florales et fruitées, il me convient très bien et le prix est abordable.

March 10, 2017

Not badly priced, beautiful scent that actually stays on me! However staying power varies from person to person as perfume is based on how the oils/fragrance works with your own body chemistry. A lot of people misunderstand that. Love Vera Wang perfumes!