4.1/5
Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate Reviews

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate is an anti-hairloss treatment that multiplies the number of hairs in 6 weeks. The refreshing effect boosts microcirculation in order to improve the effects of the other ingredients. With a non-oily texture and an exclusive fragrance. When using the whole routine, users report that the hair is denser and stronger.

April 04, 2019

Mixed reviews

Received this item as part of the ChickAdvisor review club. Cannot say whether it actually thickened my hair but can say it made my hair feel fuller. I have thin, limp hair with very little body and with this product my hair definitely had more body and at the end of the day kept that body. The price is out of my budget but would use it again if given the chance.

3.2/5

April 04, 2019

A temporary fix, or more?

The challenge with this review is that I don't have a long-term experience to share.

The product smells great and feels almost velvety to the touch. So applying it was a great experience.

In the short term, I did notice my hair appear fuller on the day I would use this product. But the effect didn't last more than that, and using it daily weighed my hair down, which kind of defeats the purpose!

Now is this because of my hair type, or is it because of the product? I feel that I trust Vishy enough to recommend this product to women looking to add volume to their hair. But just like with most such products, I wouldn't count on a miraculous cure, but rather, a temporary fix that might be worth it -- it's nice to feel fabulous even for just a day or two a week!

Thank you, ChickAdvisor, for gifting me with this product to test and review.

April 03, 2019

J'ai adoré utiliser ce produit, des résultats visibles, fragance agreable, texture gel, sans sulfate. Je ne croyais pas aux résultats mais ce produit m'a surpris

April 03, 2019

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions

I have tried Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions overall,i liked the product.
    The smell in my opinion,i don't adore it,because its has a intense odor.
    After each use my hair felt great.
    As for the price its expensive.
    Thankyou for letting me try it for free.

March 25, 2019

Chevelure volumineuse!

Ce concentré donne du volume et une douceur à vos cheveux. De plus, ce produit est sans paraben et silicone... donc très doux pour les cheveux. Ce produit est dispendieux, mais la qualité à un prix!

March 23, 2019

It Actually works!

I received the Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate in exchange for an honest review. I have very find, thin, limp hair so I was really excited to try it out. When I received the product I was confused as to whether to use it on wet or dry hair. I contacted Vichy who explained that it was meant to be used on wet hair but could also be used as a protectant on dry hair. The instructions mention to divide hair in four sections and spray five sprays on the roots of each section. The first time I used the treatment I was afraid it would weigh down my hair and leave it greasy so I used one spray on each section. I didn’t see any results, but I also didn’t feel the product in my hair once it was dry. The next time around I followed directions. After drying my hair, I found that it looked thicker but still felt soft and I could run my hands through my hair. The only negative point I have is that I have been going through the concentrate way faster than the shampoo. Since the directions tell you exactly how much product to use, I would have thought that they would have included enough product to last through a bottle of shampoo… I enjoy the light fresh scent that lingers after use but some may find it too much. Overall, I am very happy with the product and will purchase after I finish it.

March 19, 2019

Vichy DerDensi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement dans le but d'en donner mon avis. J'ai vraiment aimé ce produit, il est vraiment efficace pour redonner du volume à mes cheveux. De plus, il rend mes cheveux doux et j'aime son odeur. Par contre, bien qu'il dure longtemps car on a pas à en utiliser une grande quantité à la fois, il est plutôt dispendieux donc je ne crois pas que je le rachèterai par la suite. #gotitfree

3.2/5

March 18, 2019

Easy to use

#gotitfree to try....This is very easy to use .. did not leave my hair greasy or hard streaks like other products... scent is a bit stronger when sprayed on but a nice scent...my roots are looking a little fuller but need to use longer to see the full effect.. I have not decided yet if i will buy in future... use some more times and make the decsion

March 17, 2019

I CAN FEEL IT WORKING ON MY SCALP

IVE USED THIS TREATMENT ABOUT 5 TIMES SO FAR. AS SOON AS IT SPRAY IT ON MY SCALP AND MASSAGE IT IN I IMMEDIATELY FEEL IT WORKING. GIVES MY SCALP A NICE TINGLE. I FELL A VERY SLIGHT DIFFERENCE IN MY HAIR THICKNESS BUT I DEFINATELY FEEL A DIFFERENCE IN THE STRENGTH OF MY HAIR. I ALDO NOTICE LESS HAIR FALLING OUT SO THOSE THINGS AS SMALL AS THEY SEEM ARE IMOIRTANT FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO HAS STRUGGLED WITH WEAK FINE HAIR MY WHOLE LIFE.

March 12, 2019

good add on to the shampoo

I tried this as part of the Chick Advisor product review club. Because I lost a bunch of hair since having children (sigh), I've been on the look out for products to not only thicken my hair but to stimulate growth.

This is a good addition to the shampoo )VICHY DERCOS DENSI-SOLUTIONS THICKENING SHAMPOO). Easy to apply to the scalp after shampooing.

I've only used it a few times so can't say if it will help stimulate growth but has a nice refreshing scalp feeling. I am truly looking forward to seeing the results of using this a few months down the road.