Prestige Item
Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo Reviews

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo is an anti-hairloss shampoo that rebalances the scalp. After the first use, there is a 40% boost in volume and with continuous use, the hair fibers become stronger. The light and refreshing texture quickly turns into a luxurious foam that deeply cleanses the scalp, but also leaves the hair soft and easy to comb. When using the whole routine, users report that the hair is denser and stronger. The exclusive fragrance contains notes of wood and caramel.

March 23, 2019

It Actually Works!

I received the Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo in exchange for an honest review. I have very fine, thin, limp hair so I was really excited to try it out. The shampoo has a light fresh scent that lingers a little. I found it cooling on my scalp which was an enjoyable sensation. It lathers really well and rinses off cleanly. My hair feels nice and soft after using this shampoo. After my first use, I was disappointed that I couldn’t see any results, but after using for a couple of weeks, my hair does feel thicker. I also find that I’m losing less hair when brushing and washing. This product will definitely be added to my shampoo rotation.

March 21, 2019

Pleasantly surprised

My hair has been thinning quite a bit over the past year and it's been a struggle trying to find a product that I feel has been effective. Well, I'm so happy to say that after a few weeks of use I can already see and feel a difference in the thickness. I know this for sure because my daily elastic is getting tough to wrap around. It also feels stronger and my brush doesn't seem to have as much hair left in it after brushing. I have been using this shampoo along side the concentrate and I feel like these products are amazing hand in hand. Added bonus, it smells really great as well!

Super refreshing shampoo!

I have been experiencing hair loss for a couple of months now, so I am always looking for new products to test. This shampoo has an extremely refreshing scent that is super nice! Another advantage is that a very small quantity is enough for the entire scalp. I like how it improved the shine on my hair, but I haven't really noticed changes in the thickness and density. I would buy this again because of the scent and refreshing sensation on the scalp, it's a good shampoo overall. Hopefully I will be able to see my hair stronger and thicker in the long term.

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement dans le but d'en donner mon avis. J'ai beaucoup aimé ce shampooing et je trouve qu'il est efficace à redonner plus de volume. Je suis contente d'avoir pu l'essayer, mais son coût est plutôt élevé, alors je ne crois pas que je vais le racheter par la suite. #gotitfree

Love it

I must say I was very skeptable about this product as so many advertisers at their products work and I never notice a difference in my hair only thing I notice is the high prices of them
    I can say with confidence that this product really works when you use the system together
    I will be a replete costumer as this make my hair noticeably thicker and healthier looking

Works really wellSo

The hair thickening concentrate works fairly well. It is super easy to use and you can almost say that you feel it working. It leaves my scalp with a tingly feeling. Using it it combination with the vichy shampoo seems to make it work even better. I have definitely noticed a change in the thickness of my hair. I will definitely be telling my family and friends about this and will be purchasing it when my free sample is gone

So Good So FAR!!!

I received this product to try for free. Love it!!!!! Nice light citrus type scent..I especially love that I did not need very much of the shampoo to get a really great lather..makes my hair very soft... I have noticed in 2 weeks of using it less hair is coming out when I wash my hair as compared to before.. so therefore it is slowly making my hair more thicker... It is a very small bottle but you need such a small amount that its not a issue... I would buy this.. The price is actually pretty good for a hair therapy product.. I think when used longer then 2 weeks this will see more and more of a difference...

great new line from Vichy

I have received this product from Chickadvisor for free to review. I am so amazed at how well this product works, and how fast it works. I have been using it for close to two weeks now, and I have seen a difference from the first use. I have tried a lot of similar products and I have never seen results so fast. Don't know what the trick is, but it works well. I only had the chance to use the shampoo four times, and I see that it works on instantly thickening the hair. Very easy to use, doesn't make your hair sticky My ponytail basically doubled in thickness. not sure how much of my results are from the shampoo and how much from the concentrate, so it is very hard to write a separate review for each. the line for sure does wonders. only thing with the shampoo, it made my scalp itchy the first couple of times. this happens a lot, i have some kind of sensitivity going on, that is why i had to stop rogain. it is not too bothersome , so i'm hoping to be able to use this product for a long time,
    I'm awed and I will keep purchasing and using this product. thanks to Chickadvisor

March 17, 2019

SO FAR SO GOOD

I HAVE ALWAYS STRUGGLED WITH FINE WEAK HAIR SO I WAS VERY EXCITED TO TRY THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE DONE ABOUT 5-6 TREATMENTS WITH THE SHAMPOO AND I DO NOTICE THAT MY HAIR DOES FEEL SLIGHTLY THICKER. RIGHT AFTER THE FIRST USE, I DEFINATELY NOTICED THAT MY HAIR FELT STRONGER. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WEAK FINE HAIR LIKE ME, GIVE IT A TRY. MY HAIR FEELS SOOOO CLEAN AFTER USING THIS SHAMPOO.

March 16, 2019

Clarifying, removes build up

This product does a good job of a few things, but none of them are really what it said it would do, so it's a bit challenging to figure out how to review it.

To begin with, it smells WAAAAAYYYY better than the other products in the line. It has a clean, maybe mint scent, reminds me of a salon brand on shampoo that (rhymes with "psychology"). It lathers up really well and I don't need much for my long, thinning hair. It arrived in the mail and I was so pumped to have been given this product and opportunity for free!

It removes ALL of the build up from other products without leaving my hair feeling stripped, though I did need to follow it with a conditioner because of the fly aways.

I also found that when I use this shampoo every wash my hair gets increasingly "tangly" and it's hard to brush. I think it's best to use it once a week or so, just to remove the product and life build up.

As for thickening I don't find it to make my hair thicker, though without the weight of product build up it does look fuller.

I'm recommending this to a friend who has thin hair because I think it'll give her a bit of a boost, maybe like a volumizing shampoo but it really doesn't make it thicker.