Prestige Item
Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo Reviews

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo is an anti-hairloss shampoo that rebalances the scalp. After the first use, there is a 40% boost in volume and with continuous use, the hair fibers become stronger. The light and refreshing texture quickly turns into a luxurious foam that deeply cleanses the scalp, but also leaves the hair soft and easy to comb. When using the whole routine, users report that the hair is denser and stronger. The exclusive fragrance contains notes of wood and caramel.

April 08, 2019

Working for me

My wife got this shampoo on a trial, I smelled it and it didn't have a strong feminine perfume. I started using it secretly lol. It retarded my hair loss by half, I am really satisfied.

April 06, 2019

Instructions would be useful

I was really excited to try this product, but it was lacking instructions on how to apply it. For example, how long to keep in or do you apply it to wet or dry hair.

April 05, 2019

SHAMPOO FOR TWO

Au début, j'ai utilisé ce shampoing pour limite rla shutte d echeveux. pendant une semaine, j'i pas perdu autant que d'habitude. L'odeur est subtle, mon mari commence à m'en piquer. Overall, un bon produit, mais ça a besoind 'être coplémenté par un adoucissant car ça rend les cheveux un peu plus secs.

2.7/5

April 05, 2019

Pas certaine

Je ne suis pas certaine si cela est vraiment effectif pour épaissir ou même donner l'impression d'épaissir mes cheveux fins. Cependant je peux dire que je les trouvais définitivement plus facile à coiffer et mes cheveux étaient brillants. Je dois ajouter que je n'étais pas certaine quand à l'odeur et surtout bien que cela soit écrit sur l'étiquette prenez garde pour ne pas que cela aille dans vos yeux !

Efficace

Tel que le soin sans rinçage, j'ai reçu le shampoing Vichy en cadeau de #chickenadvisor. le shampoing Vichy, est très efficace, les cheveux parraissent fourni et c'est impressionnant car mes cheveux sont très fins et clairsemé. Le parfum est envoûtant, et la texture douce.

Wonderful smell

Received this product through ChickAdvisor to review and although I cannot say for sure whether it physically thickened my hair it definitely added volume. Especially when used with the Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate. The shampoo smells wonderful and makes a nice lather leaving your hair feel really smooth and clean. Was a very pleasant product to use and loved trying it out. Unfortunately it is out of my price range to continue using.

New Brunswick, Canada

Bon produit

J'ai recu ce produit gratuitement de la part de Vichy et en un grand format,et je suis entièrement satisfaite.Je vais définitivement l'acheter a l'avenir.

April 04, 2019

A temporary fix for sure

Thank you, ChickAdvisor, for gifting me with this product to test and review.

The foaming action of this shampoo was quite satisfying, I have to say. With its nice smell, too, it contributed to a lovely showering experience.

It also does add volume to one's hair, at least for a day or so. Does it actually strengthen the hair? I'm not so sure, as there was no noticeable change during the three week testing period.

The reliable quality of Vichy products makes me comfortable recommending this product to others, but I wish the company (and others) would stop making extraordinary promises to women whose hair is thinning. It is a very sensitive thing and to have their hopes shattered again and again by falsely marketed products isn't kind.

April 03, 2019

Maybe

I think this shampoo was OK. It washes my hair nicely. It lathers up very well. I can't say it does anything to my hair. I do noticed my hair is hydrated and smooth. I received this for free for my review.

April 03, 2019

Love this!

I tried the Vichy thickening shampoo free from ChickAdvisor. I loved this product! It smelled nice and left my hair feeling clean but not dried out. My hair was not weighed down and didn't feel like I needed to add conditioner. I used it with the mass concentrate and noticed my hair looked thicker and fuller. Definitely more volume!