Prestige Item
Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo Reviews

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo is an anti-hairloss shampoo that rebalances the scalp. After the first use, there is a 40% boost in volume and with continuous use, the hair fibers become stronger. The light and refreshing texture quickly turns into a luxurious foam that deeply cleanses the scalp, but also leaves the hair soft and easy to comb. When using the whole routine, users report that the hair is denser and stronger. The exclusive fragrance contains notes of wood and caramel.

March 15, 2019

Amazing results in just 2 weeks

I have been struggling with hair thinning for years and I am always on the look out for great products that will help with my condition. The Vichy Dercos Densi-solutions thickening shampoo worked wonders for me (I used it with the Vichy Dercos Densi-solutions hair mass recreating concentrate). After 2 weeks I've noticed that my hair looks fuller, I've been loosing less hair and I've noticed some hair growth which is amazing! The shampoo is easy to use, same as a regular shampoo, and I love that even if the bottle is not huge, it comes with a pump! It makes it so easy to use! It smells amazing and fresh (my husband as commented several times on how great my hair smells since I started using it). Overall this is a great product and it will definitely go on my must have list of Vichy products! #gotitfree

March 13, 2019

Great fast working product

I absolutely love Vichy's new Densi-Solutions thickening shampoo, I have only been using it for a week, but I can already notice a change. My hair is thicker & fuller then before I began using this product. I definitely recommend to anyone with thin hair.

March 12, 2019

great thickening shampoo

Since having babies my hair has been thinning out (ladies, if you have kids, you totally know what I'm talking about!). It's been a challenge trying to make my hear feel thicker short of using a ton of volume boosting products and a good hair drier.

This shampoo was received free through Chick Advisor's product review club. And oh my was it a great eye opener. I've used used it 3 times since the week I received it, and even within the first wash I noticed that my hair (when dried) was thicker. I usually put my hair up in a pony tail so can always tell when wrapping my hand around my hair. After the first wash it was noticeably thicker to hold.

The smell itself is not strong or fruity but more of a "spa" smell (if you get what I mean).

Definitely way better than your grocery store product. I liken it to a salon quality product if not better.

March 12, 2019

Love it

I got this product as part of chick advisor testing club and I fell in love with this product. The shampoo has natural smell. My hair looks more healthy and more thicker. The only thing that i don't like is pump on the bottle. It i snot comfortable to us it.

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Thickening Shampoo

This is a thickening shampoo that comes in a pump style package. I really do like the package as it is less messy than trying to squeeze out shampoo in the shower, I just don't know how well the pump will work when it gets to the bottom of the package.

The shampoo itself has a very minty smell and does contain peppermint oil. Both myself and my husband tried this shampoo and the mint smell was so strong that when he was showering I could smell the mint of the shampoo outside the bathroom. Personally I don't mind mint smelling products so this didn't bother me but if you don't like the smell of mint you wouldn't like this shampoo.

I found that the shampoo lathered up really well and that you didn't have to use a lot of product. It also rinse out nicely.

The product claims to give you hair that is softer and visibly thicker. I haven't noticed that my hair is thicker yet although I haven't been using the shampoo that long but after the first time of using this product I noticed my hair was quite soft and felt like I had just used a hair mask.

Updated On: March 11, 2019

#gotitfree

VICHY DERCOS DENSI-SOLUTIONS THICKENING SHAMPOO

I received the Vichy Dercos Densi-solutions Thickening shampoo free of charge as part of the ChickAdvisor campaign, but the opinion is mine alone.

As I color my hair and age, I have found my hair has thinned over time so I was really excited to try out something that could possibly help me get some thickness back into my locks.

My first impression is that the shampoo has an odd lemony mint smell to it. The ingredients do list peppermint oil and what I think might be lemon oil? It's not a terrible smell but it's not what I would normally choose for a scent. That being said - scent is not important if the product works!

I applied from roots to tip as recommended - the peppermint oil adds a nice tingle to the hair and does cleanse very well.

I honestly didn't notice much difference in my hair as far as thickness goes after a few days use (I am thinking it may take a little longer use to see results) BUT I did notice less hair coming out as I brushed. I also felt my ends looked better and my hair over all looked healthier. If anything this is a huge win to me.

I will definitely give it a longer try and hope that I see some results!

yes I would buy again

I received this product for free to sample. This product is used to thicken and add volune to thinning hair. After the first wash I found my hair did appear fuller and squeaky clean. The clean lasted well into the third day when I rewashed my hair. Over the course of 10 days of use I feel the product delivered volume without harsh ingredients. I am looking forward to using it for an extended period of time.

Good Cleaning

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Panel. It came with a thickening spray as well and, as of yet, I have not really noticed a difference in thicker hair. I did find that the shampoo cleaned really well and did not leave a residue, which was a plus, but I have used this for a couple of weeks now and it hasn't really made a big difference. I will keep going and re-post if I find a difference later on.

Amazing

i got this shampoo from chickadvisor to try it and i am in love with the formula. First, it smells so good and it has a nice consistency that lathers. it cleans the hair leaving it feeling so soft and fresh. it doesn't dry or strip my hair and it helps straightening the hair too. i highly recommend it!

March 10, 2019

Amazing shampoo

You can see the results after only one use.
    This shampoo has a weird scent of lemon and chemicals but it smells better once you apply it. It does exactly what it promises, cleans the hair really well and removes all the dirty and previous chemicals so your hair feels super light after you use it, while treating your scalp. I could see that my hair had more volume after the first wash and after a week I notice that I was losing less hair (since my roomba wasn't suffocating with my hair anymore ) and my hair started to get fuller and with more volume.
    Just beware that if you have highlighted or dyed hair it may alter your hair color. I washed my hair and immediately notice that my hair got yeallowish since it washed out all the toner. To fix it, after every time I use this shampoo I use some purple shampoo toner to neutralize the brassiness and keep my blond hair color the way I like it , being careful to not apply it to my scalp because that is where the shampoo is working its magic.
    This is not something that would keep me from using this shampoo since it is really great and I totally recommend it.