Vichy Idéal Soleil Anti-Shine Dry Touch Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

• 80 min water and sweat resistance

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 06, 2019

Best Ever!

I have very fair skin, which is also oily. I have always hated putting sunscreen on under my makeup, as it was a guarantee that it would be a greasy mess by noon. I started using this sunscreen last year and I will never go back to anything else. It sinks in immediately, there’s no heavy fragrance, and it actually keeps my face matte throughout the day. I absolutely love it, and would recommend it to anyone!

April 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great Sunscreen for everyday use

I really liked the scent and texture of this sunscreen. It didn't feel heavy or oily on the skin, and I almost forgot I had it on once I applied it. Would purchase!

April 06, 2019

No greasy feeling

I received this Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti shine from ChickAdvisor to try for an honest review. I liked how it has a nice smell to it and not strong or overpowering. A little amount could really last longer hours. I have oily skin so I’m surprised that this absorbed into my skin without any greasy feeling and no white stuff left like other sunscreen. Being outside most of the days, sunscreen is a must have in our household. This product is really true to what they claim as anti shine and I didn’t feel any sticky. It is a little bit pricey but it is well worth it.

Matte

I use a acids and retinols in my skincare regimen, so applying spf on a daily basis is a must. I've been looking for a matte spf for awhile now and was glad to be able to this one. I applied it after my moisturizer and gave it a couple minutes to set. Applied primer then the rest of my routine. I'm happy to report that it looked great all day and I have combo skin. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Love this sunscreen!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I put this on after my skincare and before my makeup. It is dry to the touch and not oily feeling!

Meilleure crème solaire!

Je ladore! Ça bloque pas mes pores, ça protège bien du soleil. Ne laisse pas de masque blanc comme certaines marques. On peu appliquer son maquillage facilement par dessus!

March 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would purchase this for golfing/fishing

I always try to protect my skin each time I go outside, but sunscreen always leaves my skin oily and sticky. I was impressed with how nice this felt on my skin. The dry feeling left me feeling refreshed while still being able to protect again those harmful I’ve rays

March 19, 2019

En amour avec ce produit Vichy

J'ai ete choisi pour essayer le produit Vichy ideal Soleil par ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #cadeau. J'adore la sensation de legerete de la creme solaire. Mes enfants ont adores et il n'aime pas particulierement se mettre de la creme au visage habituellement. Je sais aussi que la qualite Vichy les protege bien des rayons UV. L'odeur nous rappelle l'ete et sent vraiment super bon. Mon nouveau produit chouchou pour le visage pour toute la famille ici! Merci!

March 19, 2019

superbe

les produits est tres bien il vaut so prix il ne colle pas ne baisse pas la peau grasse tout en protégeant notre peau je le recommandes parfum est léger sa texture est légerte son prix est un peu plus élevé mais il vient en promotion

March 17, 2019

Didn't look as oily compared to other sun screens

I received Vichy Idéal Soleil Dry Touch Lotion SPF 60 for free from ChickAdvisor to try out as well as Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment. I have been using this for a week now and I really like this product. Compared to my regular sunscreen, this did not make me look as oily through out the day. I am currently only using moisturizer and sunscreen and no makeup because I am breaking out. When I do use a setting powder, there would be minimal shine if any. It does make my skin matte but I wouldn't call it anti-shine since I did get some shine when it was a bit hot outside. It did perform a lot better than my regular sunscreen. This sun screen does not really have a scent. It is not too thick of a consistency. I will definitely repurchase this if it went on sale. This product has 50ml and my other sunscreen has 88ml. Around $30 is a bit much compared to my regular price $12 sunscreen. Overall, I would recommend this product for those shiny folks.