• Vichy Idéal Soleil Bare Skin Feel Lotion SPF 45
  • Vichy Idéal Soleil Bare Skin Feel Lotion SPF 45

Vichy Idéal Soleil Bare Skin Feel Lotion SPF 45 Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 376 in Sun Protection

April 24, 2017

Vichy Ideal soleil spf 45 uva&uvb;has great protection .it feels bare on the skin. Great for use on your face. Easy to apply without any greasy or sticky feeling

July 18, 2016

I have been using this all summer. It a great Sun screen. It isnt sticky and goes perfectly under my make up and moisturiser. Will purchase this again.

June 17, 2016

I have been using this sunscreen for my face for about a month already and I can tell, I'm in love with this product! It hasn't break me out so far wich is great, I have acne prone skin, I'm allergic to soap, and a very picky skin. But nothing! SPF 50 is so good! Perfect for the summer! The result is completely not noticeable, no white cast or greasy sensation. Is like wear nothing. It melts in the skin. Matte finish it doesn't mess with my make up foundation and the best is that give the result to be wearing a primer, I can't stop loving this. The down side is so many chemical sunscreen on it, but other than that if you don't have any allergies, I absolutely recommend this product! Also, it doesn't content parabens, or perfum with is great! I already have my second one, because it was on sale! ;)

December 07, 2009

Its texture is smooth and creamy. It absorbs well and leaves no greasy after feel. A little goes a long way so you don't need much.
    wrigley