Vichy Idéal Soleil SPF 60 Ultra Protection Stick for Sensitive Zones Reviews

September 14, 2017

Easy to apply without mess!

I received this product for review. I found it applied very smoothly and as advertised it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I did however wonder how much product was actually being applied to my skin as it was very clear and slight weight. At first I didn't think any transferred from the stick onto my skin but further inspection proved it had as it was a bit greasy to the touch. I enjoyed however the stick format as it made reapplying sunscreen quick and easy and far less messy that traditional creams. The stick was also small enough to slip into any one of my handbags but still big enough (surface area at the end of the stick) to make application less time consuming (though seemingly not as targeted as a smaller stick might be able to manage).

May 04, 2016

This solar protection stick often goes on sale, so it's affordable. It last a while and protects effectively the most sensitive zones of the skin against the sun. I often recommend this to customers with sensitive skins. Also, the fact that this is a stick makes it easy to carry and reapply.

March 25, 2015

Amazing. Since i use this on my eye never burn again

September 15, 2014

A bit expensive but perfect for sensible skin. I always have it in my wallet and so I can use whenever I see too much sun. I like the non greasy appearance.

June 06, 2014

Amazing product! Last summer I had a really bad experience with dark spots developing on my face because of the sun! This product goes on smooth, non greasy and super effective.