Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #3 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

In just 10 minutes, skin looks illuminated and plumped.
In 10 days, 10 signs of aging look corrected. Efficacy clinically proven against wrinkles, fine lines, loss of skin firmness, loss of tonicity, sagging features, dull complexion, uneven complexion, signs of fatigue, tired features and skin regeneration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream

July 27, 2017

Yaaaaaas

Really liked this product. So light and airy you don't even know you are wearing it and that's exactly what I want from my serum. It smelled really nice and had almost a pearly sheen in the tubs but not on your face.

July 23, 2017

An effective serum!

I am not one to purchase too many skin care products with this price tag, unless I can sample it first, but I am definitely glad I tried this serum in conjunction with the LiftActiv Supreme. I really love the smell of this serum! Because I have sensitive skin, I am always apprehensive when skin products have scents, but this smells so fresh, almost spa-like. It’s not perfume-y or overpowering at all. After applying, this serum feels very lightweight and not sticky or greasy. I felt my face looked hydrated, refreshed and more “awake” shortly after application. After several days of use, my skin definitely looked less dull and brighter than usual. I have some uneven skin tone/pigmentation that I find very noticeable when I look in the mirror, but I felt this serum helped even that out and make it less noticeable, especially since my face just looks generally more glowing after applying it. I am very curious to see the results of this product over a longer period of time, which I imagine will also be very positive. Although I am not over 40, I feel like my skin looks horrible after a day out, and I think it is more about the environment and pollution and not just normal aging. I think a product like this is great to use even in your late 20s or 30s because of its regeneration properties. The only thing I do not like about this product is the packaging. I find the dropper very messy because when you pull it out, the excess around the dropper drips and I just end up with too much if I also press the dropper (which I assume is the exact amount you need). In this way I am probably putting too much on my face at a time. Perhaps a pump would be easier and more effective in dispensing just the right amount of product.

July 18, 2017

Love this product!

This product does wonders. I have heard a lot about it and always wanted to try but, because of the price I was hesitant.

I am happy I eventually tried it, my face feels so smooth. I put it on in the morning before my primer.. and also right before I go to bed.

My face looks and feels its best.

July 18, 2017

This Product was amazing.

I got to try this in a full size sample from Glam Sense and i am so glad i was chosen. My skin is normal but with the odd breakout when i use new products and fine lines. Below is my review.

This product worked great for me. I have some fine lines but also i am prone to break outs with certain new products. This did not cause any breakouts and left my skin soft and radiant with fine lines less visible. The product was lightweight and absorbed easily and had a light pleasant odor. It did not feel greasy or heavy at all. A+. The only downside is the cost, but a little goes a long way and overall the product is worth its money.

July 15, 2017

Hydrating

I received this product free as part of the Glamsense review program. I love serums, and use them daily, so I replaced my usual with the Vichy for 8 days. I used the serum in conjunction with the Vichy LiftActiv 10 day cream. I saw visible results within 8 days. My skin was soft, and smooth. It was plump, and hydrated, and I saw a reduction in my pores and fine lines. The one thing that I did not like about this product was the applicator. It is a dropper, and I found it very difficult to use, especially with the push button at the top. I believe a pump would be much more conducive to ease of use.

June 22, 2017

Secret to glowing skin

This product was recommended by the cosmetics manager at a local drugstore. The only regret I have is not discovering this product earlier. I have tried many serums during the last 2 decades, and this is the only serum that gave an almost instantaneous effect.

My skin transformed dramatically, lines were softened, skin felt smoother, and I had no breakouts at all.

Liftactiv serum is a must have in my beauty kitty

March 06, 2017

Received a sample of this in the mail, and tried it, and liked it. I like that it left my matified my skin, and that it left my skin feeling very silky.

March 02, 2017

I love this stuff! Over time I had noticed a dulling of my skin and a texture change. It really gets dry in the winter.and I have noticed fine lines creeping up on me.I have sensitive skin and this is really effective on it; without irritating it at all. I apply it both morning and evening on a freshly cleansed face. I find that my skin is softer and the fine lines seem to be less visible. I don't need to reapply it more than I do because it is so effective :)

January 28, 2017

I got a sample of this and immediately loved it. I put it on under my face cream before bed and couldn't believe how soft my skin was in the morning! I thought it might be a one-off, but it's been consistently soft for 3 days, applying twice a day. It's expensive, but worth the money.

January 16, 2017

Quite liked this serum ! Perfect for sensitive skin and I love that it's not too wet that I can still wear it under make up. I wear this twice a day now :)

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender