Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 666 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

In just 10 minutes, skin looks illuminated and plumped.
In 10 days, 10 signs of aging look corrected. Efficacy clinically proven against wrinkles, fine lines, loss of skin firmness, loss of tonicity, sagging features, dull complexion, uneven complexion, signs of fatigue, tired features and skin regeneration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream

March 06, 2017

Received a sample of this in the mail, and tried it, and liked it. I like that it left my matified my skin, and that it left my skin feeling very silky.

March 02, 2017

I love this stuff! Over time I had noticed a dulling of my skin and a texture change. It really gets dry in the winter.and I have noticed fine lines creeping up on me.I have sensitive skin and this is really effective on it; without irritating it at all. I apply it both morning and evening on a freshly cleansed face. I find that my skin is softer and the fine lines seem to be less visible. I don't need to reapply it more than I do because it is so effective :)

January 28, 2017

I got a sample of this and immediately loved it. I put it on under my face cream before bed and couldn't believe how soft my skin was in the morning! I thought it might be a one-off, but it's been consistently soft for 3 days, applying twice a day. It's expensive, but worth the money.

January 16, 2017

Quite liked this serum ! Perfect for sensitive skin and I love that it's not too wet that I can still wear it under make up. I wear this twice a day now :)

January 16, 2017

Could not be happier with this product! It made my skin feel like silk. The serum is the perfect compliment to the day and night creams. It literally tightens, lifts and adds an amazing glow. I began using it in June and although this summer was particularly stressful for me my skin (for once) didn't show it. Am now a Vichy-chick:)

December 15, 2016

Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme can be purchased at any large drug store for around $57. I quite liked this Serum. It consists of a light transparent colour. After applying the serum, my face actually felt silky. It absorbs really quickly. Not sure about hiding my wrinkles as I only had enough for a couple of days. It did hydrate my skin leaving it more plumped looking. Liked this product very much.

December 05, 2016

This serum is so nice feeling going on. It feels cool and silky and really penetrates the skin. My face felt rejuvenated after application and it almost acts like a primer, I feel it tightening my skin immediately after application. My makeup goes on beautifully over it. I really noticed that my skin got brighter and super soft after about 7 days of continuous use. It is pricey, I received a 25 dollar off coupon when you buy both the cream and the serum so it was a big bonus for me. I'm gonna try to get more coupons for when I need to buy more, if not I will still buy. They definitely sold me in the day cream and the serum. It is worth the higher price. The best cream I have ever used.

November 02, 2016

I just bought this product at my local drug store. I'm 33 years old and I used this product right after I used the Vichy purete thermale purifying foaming water. I apply a few drops to my face and rub it in. My face feels fresh after using it. I love the ingredients and how soft my face feels after it. I feel like I'm feeding my face nutrients! It's a little pricey but I guess you get what you pay for :)

September 28, 2016

I felt my skin drink the Vichy LiftActiv Serum. I tried it with and without makeup, and it left my skin feeing quenches, revived and soft. I would re-purchase the Serum on its own, because it provides a unique experience.The scent is very light, and the bottle is easy to dispense product.

August 30, 2016

I like the product, I think I could see a difference in my skin. my skin did feel better and my makeup went on easier. Not a fan of the pump. it did not work very well. It took several pumps to get any of the serum out, I eventually stopped using the pump and dumped it into my hand.