Vichy Normaderm 3in1 Scrub + Cleanser + Mask Reviews

Deeply cleanses, exfoliates with natural pumice and mattifies skin for up to 3 days. Minimizing the look of large pores, eliminating shine and reducing acne scars while fighting pimples & blackheads.

August 01, 2019

love it

j’utilise maintenant ce produit depuis 1 mois, les résultats sont apparus en moins de 1 semaine. Mon acné a nettement diminué, ma peau est de couleur unie, les rougeurs et les boutons ont presque disparus! Ça fait plus de 2 ans que je souffre d'acné sévère, j’utilisais des produits avec paraben et les produits Vichy ont grandement aidés à faire partir une grande partie de mon acné comme les gros boutons blancs, les points noirs, les rougeurs...

June 05, 2019

Very good product

This product lives up to the Normaderm line. Very good scrub and also very effective as a mask. I put it on when my skin has more breakouts and I can really feel a difference from when I put it on and wash it off. I will continue buying this product. Less expensive than other Clay Masks from Vichy as well.

April 10, 2019

Fabulous product I didn't even know I needed.

Surprise! Vichy has done it again and surpassed my expectations.
    A mask that's a scrub and a cleanser too? Right. Sure. That's going to work... Well, it does.
    As a regular scrub and cleanser, it's cleans out my pores nicely and washes away without any residue (though I did use a facecloth instead of just my hands dipped in water to be sure). This was rather surprising, as I tried using my regular clay mask from the drugstore as a cleanser just to see what would happen, and found that it didn't move around to clean as well as the Vichy, and that it was really stubborn to wash off.
    As a mask, it felt more gentle than my normal one, because it didn't dry up or glomp nearly as much. I put it on after washing my face at the beginning of my shower, and left it there until I was done (this is my normal routine). I didn't feel a need to wash my face afterward (which I usually do after a mask), and it washed off cleanly without leaving traces in my eyebrows or nostrils (which ALWAYS happens in my prior mask experiences).
    Plus, my skin is quite happy and looks great after using this consistently once a day for almost a month.
    The idea of having one product instead of three is definitely appealing, and I'm all for it. Go, Vichy!

April 09, 2019

Great product

I am a lover of masks and scrubs. I do not have sensitive skin but I do have more on the dryer side and this did not create additional dryness which is great. I tried in shower and ask a mask before bed and I found better results in the shower I guess Becuase the pores are more open

Awesome product all in

Thank you #chickadvisor for letting me try this awesome Vichy normaderm 3in1 scrub + cleanser + mask. Very convenient to used. It smells good, very soft in my skin and the result is very evident. I love this product. I definitely buy a new one. I will highly recommended this product to all my friends and family.

April 05, 2019

Effective product for my face

I received this product for free in exchange of my honest review. I had tried this mask almost three weeks and I really love the results. Removes all traces of oil/dirty and leave my skin fresh and smooth.

April 05, 2019

My face actually feels and looks clean

Oh my god, I am almost 40 years old yet my face at times resembles my teenage daughters or I look like I am twice my age. Well, after only a few uses I am getting closer to looking my age and from the "inside" my face actually feels clean and not stretched out. Some products that clean your pours only seem to work for minutes and as soon as you walk out of your bathroom, BOOM, oily skin is back. On the other end of the spectrum, you use a face cleanser and afterwards it feels like your face is paper thin and stretched out like a mummy. It might look fine but from the "inside" it sure doesn't feel that way. Now I have the perfect face cleanser that not only makes my face look better but from the "inside" I feel like me...finally!!!!

Amazing!!

I absolutely love this product!! I have only used it as a scrub/cleanser but it does wonders to get rid of the dead skin around the corners of my mouth and nose area. It is not too abrasive on skin and I do not find it to dry out my skin or feel tight afterwards.

April 04, 2019

The Right product for lazy people

Even i don't like the feeling when i am using for facewashing, i do like combined functions for this product. It reduces the products that i have to purchase for getting these functions.

Average cleanser

This product is just ok. For the price, there are lots of other things I prefer. It's too gentle on my skin to feel like an effective mask or scrub. I've been using it like a cleanser, which is fine. It cleans my face without making it feel dry.