Vicks BabyRub Reviews
#5 in Remedies

Vicks BabyRub is a non-medicated formula that contains soothing aloe vera and fragrances of eucalyptus, rosemary, and lavender. Combined with your loving touch, it is perfect to calm, soothe, and relax your baby. Now, you and your baby can rest easy with the soothing comfort of Vicks BabyRub.IngredientsPetrolatum, fragrance, aloe extract, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, rosemary oilCan be used as needed on babies 3 months and olderSafety TipsUse only as intended.For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.Do not use directly on face or on broken or damaged skin.Do not use in the mouth or in the nostrils.Do not heat in water, a vaporizer, a microwave oven, or on the stove.DirectionsGently massage on the chest, neck, and back to help soothe and comfort.Replace jar lid when not in use, and store in a cool place.

July 23, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Love it!!!!

This is the only thing that helped my granddaughter breathe when she had her first cold. I was grateful because she was miserable, therefore we were miserable.

June 18, 2020

Staple for cold season

When cold season approaches I stock up on vapo rub. It’s pretty much the only thing that clears congestion well enough to allow everyone in the house to get some sleep

June 17, 2020

Great product

I love this product! I use the regular vicks on myself since I was little and have now continued to tradition by using the baby rub on my boys. The menthol is not harsh and helped my son sleep so well when he was sick. His sinuses were heavily stuffed and this helped relieve the congestion. I recommend this product to everyone!

June 17, 2020

I love it.

The product is potent in smell so you use less of the product then recommended. They also have a lavender one which is a mix between the normal vicks smell and lavender so it help baby breath while sick and have a peaceful sleep as well.

May 15, 2020

Must have

Absolutely works
    It is not a strong as a regular product therefore I felt comfortable using on my my child’s face (meaning above the nose and forehead) also rubbing it on his chest. No he is a teenager and I still use this product when he gets congested due to cold or allergies it helps him with his sleep and give him relief from his stuffiness.
    I always have a bottle in my home and I recommend it you everyone as well

March 25, 2020
    Idaho, United States

Works so good.

When my baby was really sick with a bad cough I'd wait u til he fell asleep and rub this on the bottom of his feet and put his socks on and it would completely stop his cough. Worked great. Better than any cough syrup.

March 07, 2020

Great

We all have been using it forever and the baby one is just as effective! baby or adult, when you have a major cough or congestion, put some on the heel of your feet and in the arch, put on socks and sleep. It’s like a miracle!

December 23, 2019

Have always been a Vicks user

Vick’s is kind of a miracle. We all have been using it for decades and the baby one is just as effective! Pro tip: baby or adult, when you have a major cough or congestion, put some on the heel of your feet and in the arch, put on socks and sleep. It’s like a miracle!

October 24, 2019

Would definitely buy this again

I love how gentle and effective Vick babyrub is. It works like a wonder specially in winters for my little one. I always have one in my car and other in my drawer for quick use.

August 13, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Not just for babies! Strong, effective, but gentle.

always good to have on hand, especially during allergy season. Rub a small amount on your check I have a jar on my headboard for nights that I get stopped up