4.1/5
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Spray Reviews
#931 in Perfume

November 09, 2017

My favourite body spray

I got this body spray as a gift from my mom from Dubai and instantly fell in love. I’m not much of a body spray girl, because I find it fades too quickly, but this stuff is gold. It smells amazing, and lasts a decent amount of time! I went to the store in Toronto and got the shimmer one too!

June 01, 2017

I would say this is my favorite fragrance from Victoria Secret's. I love it!! I carry it with me all the time. It's one of my bestfriends. I usually use it twice a day and the smell stays for most of the day. Love it !

March 21, 2016

This is my favourite scent to wear on a daily basis. I usually spritz myself twice and by midday I can't smell it too much anymore but other people say they can. It's a very sweet, almost candy like scent but fresh all at the same time. Price is great, for $10 you can't go wrong!

Packaging is very feminine and I really enjoy that. Though it's plastic, the colours seem to make it feel more luxurious than that.

I always keep a bottle on hand in case I run out!

October 27, 2014

This smelled amazing and lasted long.

September 15, 2014

I love the scent of this spray! It has a fruity citrus type smell. It lasts for a very long time and is very effective!

September 15, 2014

I love the smell and its not to overpowering. The price is perfect and it lasts awhile.

1.3/5

June 13, 2014

I do not like the smell of Love Spray. I find it way too sweet smelling. I can always tell when someone is wearing it when they walk by and it always makes me crinkle my nose. Horrible stuff!

May 06, 2014

One of my favorite body sprays. I have over ten bottles of VS sprays and I am addicted to them all.

March 05, 2014

This is a great scent for everyday use. This is amazing for every day use but its not the type of thing you would use on special occasions.

January 23, 2014

Love spell is m favorite Body Spray. The scent last long on you. I get a lot of compliments every time i wear it.
    I only purchase it when is on sale or I have a coupon.