Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau de Parfum Reviews
#273 in Perfume

November 23, 2017

Wouldn't use anything else

THIS ONE IS AMAZING. I love the look the smell and everything about this perfume. It's not to strong and not weak but it's in the middle. I love it! I've gone through 4 bottles already! Just because I spray it for no reason. It's just so nice!

November 22, 2017

My new fav!

I don't tend to like very many of the scents of perfume that vs puts out generally, to me they are over powerful and give me a headache. This one is different. This scent is very feminine and flirty. I use this almost daily!

June 11, 2017

Victoria Secret Tease Perfume is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It smells great, the perfume lasts a long time, it isn't sticky and doesn't leave any residue on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin or bother it in anyway. This perfume is overall a very good product.

February 27, 2017

I love the scent of this perfume and that it last most of the day, however I am not a huge fan of the price so i like to wait until it's on sale to even buy it.

October 04, 2016

Absolutely love the scent of this product. Its has a nice soft scent and its not overnearing

It last a long time as well so I don't have the need to reapply this product

September 28, 2016

This scent by Victoria's Secret smells heavenly and I love to spray this every single day - whether I am heading out with friends or just to work. The only downside to it of course is the lack of staying power and the price.

September 09, 2016

I purchased this in the states awhile back and fell completely in love with it! It has a sweet and sultry fragrance and it lasts all day! One of my favourite perfumes!

August 27, 2015

I love the smell of this perfume, the name for it is very fitting. It is perfectly suitable for a night out or a date. It also comes in a vintage styled bottle with a spray pump which I thought was a nice touch. The only downside to this perfume is that it doesn't stay on for long whatsoever... A few hours go by an the smell of it is almost completely gone, which is a little disappointing, so you might need to reapply it throughout the day.

July 22, 2015

Omg this Perfume smells amazing.. whenever im at a duty free its the perfume i end up buying at such a great price. Perfect anytime of day.. people will definitely be asking you what your wearing!

July 20, 2015

Riquisimo muy elegantr como uno de los juicy...