Good

Victoria's Secret Sexy Escape Ocean Reviews

Ranked #509 out of 1331 in Perfume

March 03, 2015

Victoria's Secret Sexy Escape Ocean.. my first one i purchased i feel in love with smell .. Before i left shopping mall that day ..i had go back get two more . AWESOME !!!!

November 29, 2014

I have gotten so many compliments on this fragrance mist. I spray it on all my clothes and my pillow, sheets and blanket. I love how it smells and I want it around me all the time. and was surprised the price was not to bad at all. I bought this bottle about 6 months ago and use it all the time and still have about half a bottle, I just hope they still have this kind when I go to buy another bottle. Come to think of it, I think I am going to go online and see if I can get one right now so I do not run out. Just about everyone I walk bye asks me what kind of perfume I a wearing. and they say they love it when I walk buy that they just drink in the smell, so I always offer them a mist of it and they are so happy that I made there day. I am so glad that the bottle is abit larger than other normal perfume bottles. I am so hook on Sexy Escape Ocean. Thank You Victoria Secret for such a great smelling perfume. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Baywatch the Movie!