Villaggio Classico Thick Sliced Italian Style Bread Reviews
#1 in Bread

Villaggio® bread is baked with a golden crust and topped with flour dusting. Soft, hearty and delicious – Villaggio is simply irresistible.

Le pain de Villaggio® à la croûte dorée est saupoudré de farine. Moelleux, copieux et délicieux; Villaggio est tout simplement irrésistible.

February 02, 2019

Yummy

My daughter wanted to try this bread because sometimes she like thicker slices of toast. Well did she ever like it. I did too. It toasted crispy on the outside and it was still soft on the inside. I will be purchasing this bread again.

nice thick slice

This is a very soft bread;
    It toasts up nicely.
    It has good thick slices.
    The bread was very fresh and great tasting.
    This bread is perfect for french toast and sandwiches,
    Its a good strong bread that can hold a lot without falling apart
    I would buy this again, my whole family liked it.

We love this bread

We love love this bread its delicious, I'm a regular buyer of this brand, and great price value too ,I buy this brand from Walmart, I will racomand this

Super nice sandwich bread

I would buy this bread again- it was fresh and tasty. It also held up nicely in both my kids and my lunch instead of getting all soggy or hard. like white bread and this was by far the best I've had in a while.

Great bread!

I received a coupon for the Villaggio Classico Thick Sliced Italian Style Bread It is a good bread for toast, a sandwich or garlic bread. I also make grilled cheese. My family loves Villaggio breads. The price is not too expensive and it is one of my favorite breads

The tastiest bread!!!

I got this bread from my local supermarket...my daughter loved it it was so soft and tasted delicious...i would reccomend it to parents whose kids love the soft texture

February 01, 2019

Great for garlic bread and grilled cheese sandwiches. it stands up well with sauces and sandwiches both toasted and un-toasted.It has a great flavour that works well with any meal.

New Brunswick, Canada

Yum

Me and my family loved VILLAGGIO CLASSICO THICK SLICED ITALIAN STYLE BREAD. It was perfect for grilled cheeses and sandwiches. It was moist and fluffy.
    I would buy this bread again for a treat as I prefer Whole Grain bread.

3.2/5

Great for Italian Night

We enjoyed this bread with some lasagna. It was the perfect compliment. Texture was great, flavour excellent. Size of the slices were a bit smaller then our regular bread but I didn't miss anything. We live rural so price was a bit high, but I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

February 01, 2019

Pleased most of my family

For a shelf stable bread this one was actually quite good. Thick and moist it made great sandwiches and french toast. I still prefer bakery bread with more nutrition but would buy this again for my husband and kids who prefer white bread.