Villaggio Classico Thick Sliced Italian Style Bread Reviews
#1 in Bread

Villaggio® bread is baked with a golden crust and topped with flour dusting. Soft, hearty and delicious – Villaggio is simply irresistible.

Le pain de Villaggio® à la croûte dorée est saupoudré de farine. Moelleux, copieux et délicieux; Villaggio est tout simplement irrésistible.

December 23, 2018

Soft and wonderful

We normally buy texas toast but we tried this Villagio bread and were delighted. We used it for french toast and it was delicious. It is a nice thick slice that is soft, makes great sandwiches and toast as well. My kids loved it.

December 23, 2018

Super fresh and perfect for sandwiches or toast!

I was amazed at how fresh this loaf of bread was! One of my pet peeves is trying to find nice soft, squishy bread on the grocery store shelf and I had no problem finding Villaggio Classico to meet my high standards. Nice thick and substantial slices were perfect for dipping in our homemade soup, a hearty grilled cheese and a wonderfully fresh homemade salmon sandwich. I will not hesitate to purchase again, even tho the price is higher than I would normally pay for a loaf of bread. Great natural taste makes me think it's homemade!! Well worth it!! If we had any left I would toast for chili dipping :) #gotitfree #familyrated

December 19, 2018

Love the bread

So I got to try Villaggio thick slice white bread ....I love the bread slices and the texture it tastes good as just a sandwich with spreads like penut butter or any other hazelnut spreads and just as with eggs...doesn’t get clumpy or chewy in mouth infact actually tastes and feels like bread no weird feeling after...my kids loved it maybe a bit high in price comparison to other bread but I would definitely buy again and recommend my friends and family #gotfree love it

November 19, 2018

I always buy this bread!

This is the only bread besides bakery bread I will buy! The flavor is great it isn’t too expensive. It stays fresh for a decent amount of time, though in my house we go through a loaf every couple of days!

November 19, 2018

Great tasting sandwiches

When I open the bag to make sandwiches I love the smell. It is so fresh and soft. It always makes a great sandwich what ever you use tracker your sandwich. Love Villaggio Classico Thick sliced Italian style bread!

November 16, 2018

We like this bread. This bread is very soft and fluffy. Making French toast with Italian bread is the best. It pairs well with egg salad. If you want good bread buy villaggo Italian style Classico.

November 14, 2018

I have enjoyed this bread many times. There are times when I can't afford it , but when it is on sale, it is in my basket. Enjoy the thick slices and the flavor.

November 14, 2018

The best bread ever!!! Nothing is better!

My family and I absolutely love this bread and prefer nothing else! It’s always soft and fresh and is the best for sandwiches!! I am a huge sandwich lover and this is the only bread I use. I have never purchased it that it was not soft and fresh!

November 14, 2018

I will buy this product again

I love, love, love this bread!!!! I buy it all the time and the whole family enjoys it! Always fresh. Enjoy when it goes on sale; then we can buy more of it!!! :)

Tasty Bread!

This is by far, the best bread that we have ever purchased from a store. It is soft and fluffy, a nice soft crust, and is definitely thicker sliced than most.