Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrition Dietary Supplement

Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrition Dietary Supplement Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #252 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

May 14, 2015

I am so glad that I purchased this product. I was initially skeptical but now being three months later I notice that my eyebrows are beginning to show growth in the over plucked area I plagued myself with 30 years ago!! I never believed that I would see eyebrows again. I am a fan for life!

August 19, 2014

I read the reviews for Viviscal online and on a trip to the US, I purchased a package. Even using just the one package, I saw a difference. My hair was thicker, fuller and grew! It is not cheap but I will splurge and get it! I believe it is now available in Canada for sale online and in some local drugstores.

July 22, 2013

This is the best hair supplement (ALL natural ) if you want fuller, longer, shinny hair. Been using this product for forever now and its just crazy what it will do to you. Changed my life !
    Used to be affordable back in the day when not many people knew about it, and now that it came to canada, the price nearly doubled. Abour $179.99 for a 3 month suppkly ! But it actually helps !! Seriously

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo