VOSS Artesian Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 112 in Water

VOSS Artesian Spring Water is among the purest waters in the world. Taken from a virgin aquifer shielded for centuries under ice and rock in the untouched wilderness of central Norway.

For more info, please visit VOSS.

July 05, 2017

Seulement pour la bouteille

Pour de l'eau elle est cher mais je l'achète uniquement pour la bouteille en vitre. L'eau ne l'a rend pas unique aux autres bouteilles d'eau vendu sur les tablettes, elle est ordinaire.

July 04, 2017

Jadoreeeeeeee

Jadore ce produit pour le gout et surtout le prix !je trouve quil ets moins cher qune matque autre et en plus en bouteille de vitre le prix est environ 1,99 a mon depanneur ! De plus la bouteille en vitre je la recupere pour mes jus maison alors cest un 2 en 1

March 18, 2017

this water is so expensive but the bottle makes it worth it
    the ice glass reusable bottle is awesom as well and makes for a good craft or a vase
    the water is super refreshing as well

May 30, 2016

I usually drink my water at room temperature but when I need some cold water I enjoy the Voss water. I also like the fact that the bottle is great for reusing compared to some of the other ones out there,

2.7/5

March 10, 2016

There's nothing particularly spectacular about the taste of this water. It's better than some I've had and on par with the better ones I've had. Contents aside the bottle is great and it's worth buying the water once just to get the bottle. It's heavy glass so it's great for holding hot and cold tea.

March 10, 2016

What a fancy bottle!! I feel very chic and trendy when I drink the water, and I save the bottle because it's just that lovely!! The taste of the water is crisp and fresh!!

March 03, 2016

I always feel fancy when I drink Voss water. The high quality glass bottle is perfect. I always save the bottle and reuse it. It is really expensive but it tastes great!

January 20, 2016

Voss water comes perfectly packaged in a high quality glass bottle. Knowing the water comes from Norway makes me feel extremely expensive when I am walking down the street and see other people not drinking Voss. The reason I love Voss is because it is linked to an experience. For me that experience was at the Norway Booth at Disney's Epcot Center in Florida, it made me feel like I was sitting by the waters of Norway gazing and enjoying it's beautiful landscapes.

September 24, 2015

Love this bottled water. Comes in a very classy glass bottle, a very minimalist look.

September 18, 2015

It had absolutely no aftertaste like most waters have, it was just pure fully filtered liquid like water's supposed to be

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise