Walmart bakery cakes Reviews

August 09, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Moist and delicious

So even though walmart was out of all but one filling, (wanted Bavarian cream) I agreed to go with strawberry and it was very interesting...in a good way! I've never had strawberry filling with chocolate cake and white whipped frosting, but there is a first time for everything! This was a 6" cake I ordered 100% online for my wedding cake. I asked them to write "Let the adventure begin!" On top and that was it. I decorated it myself with some decor I made and large sugar sprinkles. It was a ski themed cake for picture purposes at our tiny Covid wedding. The cake was absolutely delicious! I couldn't believe how moist and delicious the cake was. The frosting being whipped was not too sweet and just perfect. $13.00

July 24, 2020
    United States

KUDOS

They always do a great job on any cake that I order. Their price is almost unbeatable for a full sheet which leaves us leftovers for a couple days! Their buttercream icing is to die for!

July 09, 2020
    Mississippi, United States

Great Cakes

I honestly have been buying walmart cakes for years.I had four kids so with birthdays all the time,it was easy to order one or go pick one up from walmart.
    We all love these cakes,they have always tasted great the flavoring is so good.Buttercream frosting is my favorite.
    Who ever decorated my cakes I always likes.You can also pick different sizes as well.whatever fits your needs.

July 08, 2020
    Washington, United States

Walmart cakes

We’ve been ordering birthday cakes for our kids there every year. Always taste good and and never disappointed. Plus choices are good too. Would definitely recommend Walmart cakes

June 29, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Excellent Cakes

I have continued to order cakes and they seem to amaze me each and every time.I love the design each time they come up with their own idea to make my little ones happy. They never seem to disappoint me.

June 29, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Very good product

We only get our cakes from the bakery at Walmart. You can't beat their price. The buttercream icing is very sweet but other than that I have no complaints. I just ordered my son a monster jam cake for his birthday party coming up.

May 05, 2020
    United States

It’s light and fluffy

I had a chocolate one for my birthday cakes usually make me nervous, b/c the icing is thick and far too sugary it’s also more dense than a cupcake.

The cake I bought had none of those problems it was light, fluffy and moist the icing wasn’t thick and the amount of sugar wasn’t too excessive

April 06, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Walmart custom bakery cakes

My family and I have been coming for the delicious variety of assorted cakes for special celebrations and holidays and just love it. Especially the free name decoration on the birthday cakes. A large variety and at a cheap price.

March 24, 2020
    Florida, United States

So delicious

I used to order cakes from a family owned company back then but unfortunately they closed down. I decided to order a cake from Walmart and it was absolutely delicious.

January 08, 2020

Great for kids birthdays

I purchased my sons bday cake in September 2019. It was nice and well decorated. The person took their time to deliver a great cake. I do somehow want to let people know that it’s a definite yes to buying there cakes again. My son had no complaints either. 10 out of 10 for my last bday cake purchase