webber naturals crystal clean from the sea omega-3 oil Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 284 in Vitamins/Minerals

April 03, 2017

I received a FREE print coupon to Try Crystal Clean from the sea Omega 3 (Grapefruit). I love the taste. I look forward to taking 1 teaspoon every morning. Omega 3 ingredients, sardine, mackerel, and anchovy. 1500 mg total EPA AND DHA. If you are looking for a GREAT tasting OMEGA-3 fish oil you will like the taste of this one.

Updated On: April 03, 2017

No fishy burp after taste.

March 06, 2017

Trying this product was great! I appreciate that this is naturally sweetened with Monk Fruit and that it compliments rather than overpowers the product. There is no fishy aftertaste with this, as there is with similar products which was perhaps the biggest bonus.

I received the Lemon Cake flavour to try, which was light, but not my usual type of enjoyed flavour. I would be interested in trying the Grapefruit next! I still have a bit of this left - I am going to try incorporating it into something rather than just taking the supplement, as sometimes it can be hard to enjoy taking in a straight oil.

I did receive this product in exchange for an honest review from another site.

September 28, 2016

I #gotitfree from Social Nature and here's my very personal opinion of Crystal Clean from the sea Omega-3.
    Packaging was very pretty, looks and feels really clean and luxurious as it's in a glass bottle instead of the regular plastic ones. The oil smelled really good, lemon scented, even my daughter was like "wow mommy that smells so delicious." It is faintly sweetened just to make it nicer to swallow in my opinion, it's hard for me to ingest plain oil so the lemon taste helped. I don't know the effect yet, as i have tried it only for 2 days, but overall i like it and would probably purchase it in the future. #trynatural

September 23, 2016

I was fortunate enough to receive a free bottle of the Webber Naturals Crystal Clean Omega-3 oil to test and review. Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to try this product - I have tried other forms of Omega-3 oil (i.e. gel capsules) and they have always smelled extremely fishy and often leave a fishy aftertaste. However, I fell in love with the Crystal Clean lemon cake flavoured oil with my very first teaspoon! I can't believe how they have made this product to taste EXACTLY like a lemon cake!! There is not a single hint of fishiness whatsoever in this oil! That is incredible! I have been taking a teaspoon a day since I received the bottle five days ago. I can't say I have noticed any significant changes to my body - as it is much too early to tell. However, I am aware of the benefits of Omega-3 oil and am extremely excited that I have found a product that actually tastes delicious and is good for me!! The consistency of the oil is extremely smooth - it goes down the throat quite easily. It is not thick or sticky at all. And I quite love the aftertaste - it leaves me feeling like I just ate a slice of lemon cake! I will definitely be purchasing this product once I am done with the bottle I was sent - even at the $28 price...it is totally worth it!!!