Yes It's Pizza - Cauliflower Crust- Dr. Oetker Reviews

Good - 0

December 16, 2019

Great Pizza

Loving this cauliflower crust. Such a great idea! I will be keeping this highly stocked in my freezer. I also tried the beetroot crust and it is so good. I highly recommand.

October 17, 2019

Tasty

This is my first time trying Dr Oetker’s pizza I thought this’ll be a different take on a thin pizza crust along with it being decent in calories. There is a good amount of toppings of chicken and yellow peppers. It doesn’t take long to cook. Everything tasted good together, I didn’t find any difference in taste for the crust vs the regular ones. Will definitely give the others a try.

April 27, 2019

Oh Yes It's Pizza lives up to the hype

So I am a Thick Cust, Pepperoni, Bacon, Mushroom & Red Onion kinda person when I order from the local 2-4-1. I picked up this pizza and although I'm not a pepper on pizza person and would love less of those on my next one. That's my only complaint. I would prefer an onion over a pepper. Otherwise one of the better frozen Pizzas I've tasted!

April 16, 2019

A slice of heaven!

This pizza is amazing! From the very first bite, I was hooked!! Loving this cauliflower crust. Such a great idea! I will be keeping this highly stocked in my freezer :)