Younique Epic Mascara Reviews
#33 in Mascara

August 20, 2018

It’s not called Epic for no reason at all!

I absolutely love this mascara! It provides the best bang for its buck and is definitely comparable to the higher end products like NARS, Too Faced, and Benefit cosmetics. 1 step, no fibers, no hassel. When wearing this product I’ve had people stop and ask me if I have extensions on. Younique has started a new subscription service for this product as well. Free to join and completely customizeable autoship dates and cancel at any time!

August 01, 2018

Long lushes lashes

Anyone who loves a good mascara has to try out the younique epic mascara! Not only does it make your lashes oook fuller it gives the length every women is looking for. It helps curl your lashes as well making it the ultimate mascara! This is a must in every women’s makeup bag

July 11, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Awesome

Tire of wearing false eyelashes? Tired of mascaras that clump? Then you must try Younique Epic Mascara! I wear this almost everyday and I absolutely love it. It gives your eyelashes that full effect without the messy clumps. This is by far my favorite must go to mascara. Once you try you will be glad you did!

May 11, 2018

I love Younique Epic Mascara

I use Younique Epic Mascara everyday it gives the effects of false lashes without using false lashes I normally just use two coats and I am ready to go and it lasts a while. I recommend it because it is basically Epic and it works no problem.

May 03, 2018

Where did all these lashes come from?

I'm so impressed with this mascara. I had NO idea I had lower lashes to show but one swipe down and suddenly my eyes are popping. My upper lashes are present to be so much fuller that my natural look. I'd recommend this product to mascara newbies (like myself, at one point) - nothing complicated about swiping up or down and getting a beautiful impeccable look!

April 20, 2018

Bought 3 tubes already since it came out!

I love how it makes my lashes longer and thicker looking! It has a thicker consistency which I also love cause it stays on better for me through the day. And it seems to have a longer shelf life than any other mascara I've used before!

EPIC!

I love Younique products and I was so excited to try their new epic mascara. I absolutely love it! I get a ton of volume and length that lasts all day and doesn't dry out or flake off. It's light weight but provides a huge impact. I love Younique products for their quality and ethical standards.. they never test on animals and that is definitely something I can support!

Loving it

I got convinced to try this mascara as a client sells them. I love it! I only need one coat and it lasts forever! I just wish it was a tad cheaper. But that’s the only downfall for me

The best mascara

I was hesitent buying this mascara, the price was minimal compared to my usual brand at sephora. This mascara was hands down the best i have ever used. The price is amazing, and quality is even better

April 02, 2018

BEST MASCARA EVER

I will never use another mascara again!!! Wear it on its own it's amazing or pair it with the Youniques 3D fibre mascara and get lashes EVERYONE will compliment you on.