Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 723 in Lip Gloss

0.5/5

April 12, 2017

I noticed the above pic before writing this and that picture explains why I returned this lipgloss. The sheer color is good but there is no gloss effect to this. Cheap product

0.5/5

April 07, 2017

Its ok, your typical lipgloss. There is nothing about it to merit the price. Not very glossy for a lip gloss, more of a liquid lipstick the color is more saturated also than you would normally find in a gloss. I prefer a sheer color in my lipglosses. I got mine for half price and wouldn't even pay that again.

March 07, 2017

Great lip gloss thats nicely pigmented, actually more color than you would expect with a gloss, which I like.
    It goes on smooth and has a semi creamy (not sticky) consistency, not too think, nor too runny.

I highly commend them for putting a mirror on the side of the tube , I wish more brands would do this. I am forever on the go and I am often without a mirror handy.

They are a bit on the pricey side, but they have specials all the time, I bought mine in a bundle with 2 other products and got a great deal.

January 06, 2017

I tried Younique on a whim. A friend was hosting an online party so this was one of the products that I purchased. I went with the clear one and boy am I glad I did! I often find glosses are sticky, waxy, gloppy and messy. This stuff is the BEST. Smooth application, very light, adds a lovely shine to my lipstick and my Husband doesn't avoid kisses for fear of wearing half the gloss I apply! Because a little goes a long way, I find that mine lasted a year. I'm ready to order more, but perhaps with color this time for something new, but I'll always have a clear one in my bag.

December 14, 2016

I love the younique lip gloss I am usually not a fan of lip gloss because I don't like anything sticky but this isn't sticky and I love the packaging so much I have about 3 different colors.

September 22, 2016

All I have to say is LOVE! Everyone of these lip glosses are amazing ...not sticky aND last a long time. Perfect for girls who don't like wearing lip sticks.

September 08, 2016

I have 3 different colours and although I love them, they are way too pricey for what it is. Just a basic lip gloss. Only benefit is that it has a mirror on the side.... Now worth the 25.00...

June 18, 2016

I was a lipgloss snob til i tried this product! Not sticky and tacky at all. I love the dual purpose that it also moisturizes my lips. My favorite is Lovesick.

1.5/5

May 09, 2016

The only good thing about this is it doesn't make sticky lips. The color doesn't last long at all. And does the same thing other glosses do and for the high price I wouldn't be buying again

April 15, 2016

I'm disappointed only with the idea that it has mineral oil :( It works well sure, but i try to pay close attention to the ingredients and not sure why petrolatum is in there.