Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #143 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

May 10, 2017

Good color with this gloss bit its not that glossy. It didn't stay on very long at all and had to constantly reapply it. Not worth the money and would not recommend.

May 06, 2017

I love this line of lip gloss. I tried it when a friend suggested it and I really like that it lasts quite a long time when you put it on. Also it has great pigment.

May 06, 2017

Very overpriced for the quality. Doesn't stay on and no "gloss" effect. Felt like and looks like a very cheap drugstore brand lipgloss.
    $5 price range is more appropriate but I still would not repurchase. This is not a gloss more a sheer colored lip cream

April 12, 2017

I noticed the above pic before writing this and that picture explains why I returned this lipgloss. The sheer color is good but there is no gloss effect to this. Cheap product

April 07, 2017

Its ok, your typical lipgloss. There is nothing about it to merit the price. Not very glossy for a lip gloss, more of a liquid lipstick the color is more saturated also than you would normally find in a gloss. I prefer a sheer color in my lipglosses. I got mine for half price and wouldn't even pay that again.

March 07, 2017

Great lip gloss thats nicely pigmented, actually more color than you would expect with a gloss, which I like.
    It goes on smooth and has a semi creamy (not sticky) consistency, not too think, nor too runny.

I highly commend them for putting a mirror on the side of the tube , I wish more brands would do this. I am forever on the go and I am often without a mirror handy.

They are a bit on the pricey side, but they have specials all the time, I bought mine in a bundle with 2 other products and got a great deal.

January 06, 2017

I tried Younique on a whim. A friend was hosting an online party so this was one of the products that I purchased. I went with the clear one and boy am I glad I did! I often find glosses are sticky, waxy, gloppy and messy. This stuff is the BEST. Smooth application, very light, adds a lovely shine to my lipstick and my Husband doesn't avoid kisses for fear of wearing half the gloss I apply! Because a little goes a long way, I find that mine lasted a year. I'm ready to order more, but perhaps with color this time for something new, but I'll always have a clear one in my bag.

December 14, 2016

I love the younique lip gloss I am usually not a fan of lip gloss because I don't like anything sticky but this isn't sticky and I love the packaging so much I have about 3 different colors.

September 22, 2016

All I have to say is LOVE! Everyone of these lip glosses are amazing ...not sticky aND last a long time. Perfect for girls who don't like wearing lip sticks.

2.3/5

September 08, 2016

I have 3 different colours and although I love them, they are way too pricey for what it is. Just a basic lip gloss. Only benefit is that it has a mirror on the side.... Now worth the 25.00...