Yves Rocher — Anti-Fatigue Iced Gel — Lavender Reviews
#119 in Foot Care

January 20, 2018

One of my favorite Yves Rocher products.

I love this Lavender anti-fatigue gel. The organic lavender essential oil relaxes you and the peppermint essential oil gives a nice cooling effect that relieves tired, warm feet. I have been using this product for years. I usually buy a few 50 ml tubes when they are on special ( and any one that shops at Yves Rocher knows they are always on special ). My favorite time to use this is when I wear heels for an extended period of time and I have a burning feeling on the bottom of my feet. I apply this to my feet and legs and just sit back and relax. The cooling feeling makes them feel better almost instantaneously. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who spends long periods of time on their feet.

June 14, 2015

I was using this product for over a year and It did not work for me.
    I love Yves richer products but this product didn't work

March 14, 2015

This product works wonders on your tired feet and legs. You apply on your and massage. The cool sensation is soothing and you feel the cooling effect relax your tired muscles. The lavender/peppermint infused scent is relaxing. I like to use this gel after a hard run.